Search results

1. B

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Very scientific statement! This is what I expected, as befits this forum. Think about it, producers are very bored and oversample CDs by eight times
  2. B

You still don't substantively answer the question which is better, which combination is more appropriate?
  3. B

https://audio.com.pl/testy/stereo/wzmacniacze-stereo/3268-hegel-h390
  4. B

"the first argument is that the signal is kept unchanged, and any interference, even theoretically improving the parameters, may in practice lead to a decrease in quality; the second - that almost every digital-to-analog converter has higher dynamics (although these differences are not large)...
  5. B

Thank you. To simplify matters, if I find a CD player with a correctly measuring DAC, with a chip from the same company ES (An example of a similar chip: The Denon 900NE uses ES9018K2M DAC with Denon's AL32 processing plus digital filter) - I assume 8x upsamling to 384kHz Will the sound be more...
  6. B

I have a question. From what I read, CD players use multiple oversampling in their internal DACs to output the analog signal. If I output such a CD player to the e70 via the optical output - Toslink or coaxial, the Topping e70 recognizes it as 44.1 kHz. Does the Topping device perform...
  7. B

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

will you attach the firmware?
  8. B

Topping E70 randomly went to MAX volume..

Do you know how to restore factory settings e70 which is also written in the manual. You need to turn the knob counterclockwise in standby mode. Maybe you are invoking this function unintentionally? For example, the wife is cleaning the dust. ;)
  9. B

I use the e70 in DAC-only mode, but if I wanted to digitally adjust the e70, I would set my amplifier just the same as in the picture. Are you talking about sanity? That's why there are entries that speakers or ears have been fried. I assume people don't think that way.
  10. B

I'm going to quote myself again because no one is answering this. How are your amps set up? Do you turn them up to max volume? Because if the E70 is to explode at 0.0dB and this corresponds to 45-50% of the amplifier's gain power, the amplifier will not explode to 100% 0.0 dB should be the...
  11. B

Don't forget to wipe. I have a universal IR remote. It is not an outstanding unit like Logitech, but it has a much greater range and operating angle. Works noticeably better than Topping. Topping must be aimed at the device. Maybe a poor quality diode, low power and angle
  12. B

Hi, How does it count? Which filter is safe and does not cut the bandwidth for all DSD? Is number 3 enough?
  13. B

Filters = button FIR, 1-8 (default 3, 5 sounds good too). Check on your own.
  14. B

and on Twitter they didn't explain what "+ preamplifier mode" means?
  15. B

The car has a thermometer, then is it a self-propelled thermometer? Still don't understand ? Watch Ifi DAC signature one!
  16. B

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

T same as e70 standard with ES9028pro
  17. B

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

I asked in reference to Gotham G213s. Have you read that probably 9039 is more stripped compared to 9038? higher number is not always better.
  18. B

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

That is, you confirm that it may shorten the life of the device if it is always on. You can always return the DO300 and replace it with an e70 or dx7pro+ ;)
Top Bottom