Search results

1. RiflemanFirst

Khadas Tone2 Pro Review (DAC & Amp)

Seems to be a very solid performer with lots of features for the form factor and price. Any chance of a re-test with a dedicated power supply on the 2nd USB-C input to compare measurements? Really considering buying one to finally give MQA and balanced a try with my HD660S.
  2. RiflemanFirst

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU1 Headphone Adapter

@amirm Any idea when we can expect to see the Hidizs Sonata HD review?
  3. RiflemanFirst

Review and Measurements of Spectra X DAC & Amp

Curious to see what you find with the HIDIZS Sonata. I had one (two if you count the replacement) for a little bit and ultimately ended up returning it for a refund due to some annoyances.
  4. RiflemanFirst

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Yeah. Estimated ship date is Mar 28, 2019 PT.
  5. RiflemanFirst

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Looks like the D50 dropped again, for $200: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/topping-d50-dac Considering buying, but not sure if $50 savings vs Amazon is worth sacrificing the warranty and ease of return/refund.
  6. RiflemanFirst

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I currently own the following headphones: -Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT: Bluetooth comes in handy when on the go and/or not wanting to deal with cables. I wish they had just a bit more room in the ear pads/cups, but I find the sound signature to be fun and enjoyable. -Sennheiser HD 598 SE: My first...
  7. RiflemanFirst

What are we listening to right now..

I've been listening to a ton of Nine Inch Nails lately. Mostly everything from With Teeth all the way back to Pretty Hate Machine. Never really gave Trent's music any critical listening until very recently and I'm discovering how much I've been missing out.
  8. RiflemanFirst

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Looking forward to this. I got one the other day for fun and am curious to see how it stacks up measurement wise. Seems to drive my HD660S with juice to spare. It would also be interesting to see how it performs out of the box with the original firmware vs with the "Pure Music" D firmware update.
Top Bottom