Search results

1. N

Using xlr with 887 abd topping e30

Hi there. Im currently using t50rp with my monoprice thx 887. Id like to use the xlr output to gain the high power it provides. but my dac is not balanced and my headphone is not either.. can i just use a after market xlr cable ? im not trying to gain the balanced benefits other than the...
  2. N

1 DAC , 2 AMP ... How to connect them together !?

hi , i currently using a e30 dac into my l30 amp .. but id like to get another amp in the future and use the same dac ? any way to connect the dac to the 2 amp ? dsnt need to play at same time .. well would be a plus . thanks !
  3. N

Cheap dac/amp for laptop !

Hi there ! As title says , I am looking for a cheap way to bypass my laptop is mediocre sound output !! U could no believe how bad it is... i could get a dragonfly black for 70$ used from a friend but i was wondering if i had better alternatives!
  4. N

Emotiva a-100 alternative

hi peeps ! as the title says , I am looking for an alternative for the a-100 .. Simply because i have no use of the Speaker output , i just need the high headphone output for my Argon mk3 and also because its gigantic on my desk ! so yea , i was wondering if there is any unit that you guys...
  5. N

1 dac - 2 amp ??? is that possible

Hi , i currently own the d50 , Its hooked to my jds Atom. I am planning to by a Emotiva amp soon . Is it possible to use the dac on both amp at same time ? the dac only have 1 analog out ( the RCA one ) Can i use rca spliter Y to send the analog signal to both amp ? is that fine ? thanks you
  6. N

Tr-x00 cable question

Hi. I just bought the tr-x00 from massdrop. Awsome cans. But the cable are wayyyyyy to long !!! Is it possible to cut the cable and shorten it by half? Then either weld a new 1/4 jack to it or cut it twice and weld wire back together. Im do not want to spend another 100$ to buy custom cable
  7. N

Dac itx or D10

i could get my hand on a Peachtree Dac itx for 200 $ canadian ... the d10 would cost me 160$ canadian wich one should i get !? is the peachtree less entry level ? any 1 of you guys using it ? the d10 have good mesurement , but its usb powered , peachtree is not . one is american made , the...
  8. N

What dac to pair with Atom

I just bought a Jds labs atom. I found out the k3 i was planning to use have a variable line out ( controlled by volume knob ). I do not like it much and would prefer a fixed output since im concern a variable line out might affect the sound!? So what dac should i use with the Atom ? Btw i...
  9. N

Headphone Amp upgrade

Hi there ! This is my first post on this forum. My first name is Clement , i live in Montreal Canada. Im in this hobby for a few years now. My schiit Fulla2 died a few month ago. I bought a fiio k3 to replace it. I am so far very pleased with the product. And i have to admit it feels way more...
Top Bottom