Search results

1. F

Replacing Aiyima A07

I can see how that would be an issue. I'd seen this mentioned in various places but my understanding was that it was clicking sound itself that bothered people. Didn't realize it casus a delay in the audio coming through. I'm not a gamer so hopefully I won't be effected by this as much.
  2. F

Replacing Aiyima A07

Will check them out. Thanks
  3. F

Replacing Aiyima A07

Hi. Thanks for replying. I bought a T9 and tbh, I love it! I haven't used the built in dac much so far, so can't really comment on that. I'd say the amp itself in the T9 equals the A07 (to my ears). I use a topping DX3 pro in one setup with an A07 as and it sounds great. So I need to use the...
  4. F

Replacing Aiyima A07

I have a couple of Aiyima A07 amps in my house which in my main listening room and a second one in a bedroom. They're great in terms of sound quality and build quality for the price. I use them with Rpi's and DAC's (hifi berry and a topping via USB) and also a turntable with built in pre amp in...
  5. F

Volumio premium users?

Very helpful, thanks. I have beeb using WiFi just out of convenience but I have lan sockets in as lot of locations in my house which go back to the router so I can definitely get them on a wired connection. This hadn't really occured to me so I'm greatfull for the tips.
  6. F

Volumio premium users?

I've been using Volumio for a couple of years and have a number of RPI model 3's dotted around the house. Up to now I've used them for listening to web radio and Spotify connect as a free user. I recently invested in a Topping DX3pro DAC and wanted to try Tidal so I upgraded to the paid version...
  7. F

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I've recieved my DX3 pro+ today, I'm unable to access the settings menu. The instructions state: "press and hold the knob first when the power is off, and then power up to enter the setup menu" If I do as it says, it just loads "DFU" screen. I'm not ale to cycle to any other options. It...
  8. F

Topping DX3 pro+/Volumio/Raspberry Pi

Ground loops? Not sure what that means in terms of audio. Inform me!
  9. F

Topping DX3 pro+/Volumio/Raspberry Pi

I'm fairly new to the world of DAC's and digital music generally so forgive the newb question! For the past year I've been using a Raspberry pi with Volumio (HFiberry dac hat) into an Aiyima A07 with Q acoustic 2020i speakers. I've been pretty blown away by the results. I've ordered the Topping...
Top Bottom