Search results

1. S

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

That’s not true ! My topping dac, amp and speaker combination has a massive soundstage. When I play Vogue by Madonna her voice come from behind my left shoulder to way behind my right speaker. Q sound is quite amazing, try amused to death by roger waters.
  2. S

AudioQuest NRG-X3 Review (AC Power Cord)

Why do you bother with this forum ?. Who cares what it cost or who buys it. I want to know how it performs !
  3. S

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Should I turn the amp to max and then use the dac at a lower volume, or the other way around ?.
  4. S

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

It's a steal for the price. I do love this forum.
  5. S

Bluesound upgrades.

I have seen power supply and clock upgrades for the bluesound. Would they improve the performance ?.
  6. S

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

I have the Chromecast audio and the bluesound node, and I prefer the node by a mile. It's expensive, but to me it's still value for money. The app works very well, and it sounds great, even if it doesn't measure that well. Plus it has sub out, and you can set the filter from the node.
  7. S

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

I have not had a single problem with the app, and it sounds fine. Streaming into the Smsl su 9 dac, it's fantastic. I think that output via usb is coming in a firmware update.
  8. S

New Models of Bluesound Node and Powernode for 2021

Got the new bluesound node, and it works and sounds fantastic. I have tried it with different external dacs, but it sounds better to me with the built in one. Have been using qobuz,tidal, spotify and Amazon hd, they all sound great. I am so impressed I may try the new powernode, with a sub. I...
  9. S

[YouTube] The Big Measurement & Listening Mistake Some Hi-Fi Reviewers Make - SoundStage! Real Hi-Fi

I personally have no interest in Amir or anyone else's subjective reviews. But the measurments, now that's a different story. If they are very good, then I will go and give a listen. Can anyone tell me how bright is bright and what does the warm side of neutral mean ?.
  10. S

Both DAC are transparent as measures by Amir, why one not as clean sounding as the other?

Just because you don't like the D30 pro, doesn't mean it's not the better dac.
  11. S

For the price !

Would this be a good measurment for sound quality ?.
  12. S

Topping D30Pro Owners

I have the same problem. I have tried it with the Cambridge cxc and the audiolab cdt 6000. Chromecast audio also the same problem. Shame as it sounds very good.
  13. S

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

My topping D30 pro keep dropping connection on rca and toslink, when using both cd transports and chromecast audio. Shame because it sounds sublime. Sending it back to amazon, will try another. Anyone else had this problem?
  14. S

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Revel m105 speakers, they are sublime.
  15. S

Revel M105

Get them, they are sublime. Build a system around them. They blow my mind with sonic pleasure.
  16. S

Revel M105 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Just got a pair of these fantastic speakers (understatement). Get them on EBay from nintronics for £699, a true bargain. Be quick they only have 4 pairs left. You won’t regret it !
Top Bottom