Search results

1. G

New to the Forum! I have some questions regarding the DAC to purchase in my situation.

All set! The Sabaj A20d makes my speakers sound MUCH better than the EVGA Nu Audio card I've been using for years now. I realized the EVGA card really dampens the low end, bass was almost non-existent. Now my speakers are crystal clear and booming again :D And the HD-650's are quite good...
  2. G

New to the Forum! I have some questions regarding the DAC to purchase in my situation.

I appreciate all the help everyone! I think I'll be going with the Sabaj A20d. Also going to just pull the trigger and get myself a pair of Sennheiser HD 650's. I've been wanting a pair for a while and now is as good of a time as any! Thanks for the advice!
  3. G

Thanks for the recommendations as well as linking the review index! I am not familiar with Sabaj products but the reviews for the A10d and A20d are phenomenal. I'll be doing some more research into those I think. I really appreciate the advice. - Griffin
  4. G

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this site for a while but finally made an account to ask some questions. So currently, I am trying to find the best solution for a DAC to be used as a Headphone amplifier, as well as for connecting to my speaker Amplifier powering a set of Bowers and Wilkins...
Top Bottom