Search results

1. R

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I think so. I use it at work with an apple dongle. It's really strong. Very enjoyable. Good for music, nice mids for podcasts as well. Solid product, just fits how I want to listen.
  2. R

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I'm listening to them now, they are very nice. Big improvement to the original.
  3. R

SMSL D400 Pro Balanced DAC Review

I see no value in this over the th smsl d6s. Maybe a little in build quality but seems just another dac, that is expensive. Basically 400 for .1 Sinad and some better build quality. Can anyone enlighten me?
  4. R

CanJam SoCal 2023 (Sep 30th - Oct 1st)

Yeah, I got to try his headphone. It was comfortable but not nearly worth the money….
  5. R

CanJam SoCal 2023 (Sep 30th - Oct 1st)

There was talk of a guy named GadetryTech filming some. But I haven't seen anything been put up.
  6. R

Truthear Nova IEMs

I picked one up at CanJam. It's fire.
  7. R

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

It looks to be available on Hifigo. https://hifigo.com/products/tanchjim-space Definitely on my radar. Looks great and is priced competitively.
  8. R

Help with speaker setup

Anyone have any thoughts about Genelec 8010A Bi-Amplified Active Monitor x 2 (700 a pair) with an SVS SB-1000 Pro Sealed Subwoofer (600)?
  9. R

Element III MK2 = New Knob and EQ Firmware

I just got mine yesterday and my hardest-to-drive headphone is the Edition XS. I'm very very impressed, as it drives everything very well and with style. I've tested it with iems, and my powered speakers. It's a fantastic unit that is easy to use. The MK 2 has a solid knob and just feels...
  10. R

JDS Labs Element III Review (DAC & Amp)

There is a more powerful edition that will pretty much drive anything. I just got mine yesterday and my hardest-to-drive headphone is the Edition XS. I'm very very impressed, as it drives everything very well and with style. I've tested it with iems, and my powered speakers. It's a...
  11. R

Help with speaker setup

I saw that list, but I am struggling to understand it all. Would pairing an SVS SB-1000 Pro Sealed Subwoofer with a Micca PB42X make any sense?
  12. R

Help with speaker setup

Hi I currently have a topping dx1 and a pair of Micca PB42X Powered Bookshelf Speakers. I have about 500-800 dollars that I want to use to improve my setup. I have a pair of Logitech Z623 2.1 set up at work that I really like because of the ease of turning it on and off from my desk. I...
  13. R

Ask me questions.

Hi, John I recently bought a topping A70 pro and I keep getting a HP DC abnormal output error. I ordered from Hifigo, and it was delivered less than 6 days ago. They are asking that I ship the unit back to them? A forum donar recomended that I ask you here before I send it back. This is...
  14. R

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

I have to send it back now, which will cost me shipping. I liked the unit, and it is possible that I just had a bad unit. I look forward to eventually getting it back either repaired or replaced but will take probably a month or so.
  15. R

Thanks talking with the retailer now to figure out a solution.
  16. R

Well three days of ownership it looks like my topping a 70 pro is bricked. It has a HP DC abnormal error. I've contacted the retailer, topping, and read the instruction manual. If anyone from this lovely forum has any advice. Please advise. I've even given it 12 hours to cool off thinking...
  17. R

I got the stack yesterday. It's hard for me to compare subjectively as I don't have that unit in hand. But I really like mine. The love the frequency response graph is super cool and fun, it has a ton of power and I enjoy it a great deal. The knob is amazing and feels good to click and...
  18. R

Very possible. You can have all the outputs active.
  19. R

Help Shape Fosi Audio's Upcoming K7 DAC AMP with Your User Demands!

That design is really good. I'm pretty impressed. It's a total departure from most of your designs. Nice direction, could you also do it in black and add a XLR output to the front as well? Maybe change the 4.4 mm to XLR or just add one. Very cool, I love the design so far.
Top Bottom