1. Strompel

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Yes you can select that.
  2. Strompel

Hi, They are both active.
  3. Strompel

Yes the remote cycles through these settings. Change filter setting and output mode too. The dac doesn't have a power button. That is done by remote. I have no issues with it. The pop/click occurs when switching audio sample rate. It does not bother me because it is not to loud on mine. And...
  4. Strompel

In my experience the problems are not a deal breaker. - Has a pop/click when switching sample rates. - has a pop/click after a minute of silence and at resume. For me the pop/click is not too loud, but it is there. I don't know if it is the same with every device and amplifier combination...
  5. Strompel

I have been using the dac for a while now and I did not get clicks and pops with optical/toslink connection. I tested it then with one source (optical out tv) so might be it has that on other sample rates/devices. As for usb I do get the soft clicks after not playing anything for a while and...
  6. Strompel

Thank you! Will check those out. SMSL also said that the product page should be there later this day.
  7. Strompel

My SMSL D-6 arrived today. I paired it with the smsl H100 that I bought a few weeks before. Connected with trs to xlr and connected the rca output to a small class d power amp. All works well. But I want to install the driver for xmos in windows 10. But I can't find the model on the smsl...
  8. Strompel

Reminder to consumers:(Probably) inferior SMSL SP200 Clone

I have this amplifier and been listening for a few days now. And I am wondering about the measurements of it too. I don't have any noise with it on the 3.5 connector with IEM (16 ohm). But didn't use the xlr or 4.4. As far as I understood from some people it should not make a difference in...
Top Bottom