Search results

1. M

2.1 desktop setup help

Dear all, I am looking for a 2.1 system for at a 180x80 desk. It is theoretically possible to mount the speakers further away from the table. There the three setups I have in my eye (buying from Thomann Switzerland): Neumann KH 120 II W 1638 Neumann KH 750 DSP 1398 RME ADI-2 DAC FS 1089...
  2. M

What stuff do I need to add to my order? (complete beginner)

Hi all, I am getting ready to order the things from Thomann Switzerland, but I wanted to check what things I need except the following: 2x Genelec 8330 2x Genelec 8000-323W stands Motu M2 Genelec 7350 Genelec GLM set What else do I need? I guess some cables as I saw that Genelec doesn't put...
  3. M

Desktop monitors without any fatigue (Genelec, Dynaudio, Neumann or Adam)?

I am looking to replace my current setup for a set of studio monitors, this is the shortlist I have come up with: Genelec 83xx Dynaudio LYD 7 Neumann KH80 Neumann KH120 Adam Audio A7X I first was set on getting the Genelec's, but then was listening to a pair and was getting ear fatigue fairly...
  4. M

Desktop and computer setup (Genelec 8330/RME ADI-2 DAC FS) feedback

Dear all, During the last days I have been browsing your incredible forum and came to the conclusion I would go for the following setup. I will be listening to it on my desktop about 1m away from the speakers, inputs coming from the computer, as well as occasional turntable listening. The room...
Top Bottom