Search results

1. sound67

"Early Bird Special" for upgraded Aiyima A04

Just got an email this morning with an ad for an "early bird" sale (30% off) on an upgraded version of the original Aiyima A04 amplifier: https://www.aiyima.com/pages/early-bird-program?utm_campaign=emailmarketing_160029376788&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email Since I don't own the...
  2. sound67

How do you get your bass drivers to "huff and puff" as they often do in videos?

This has irked me for some time: In YT "testing" videos of speakers and elsewhere, you'll often see the bass drivers vibrate intensely, to "huff and puff" so to speak. No matter what music I'm playing, no matter how high the volume, never have I seen anything like that in real life. Not even...
  3. sound67

ELAC Debut 6.2 - For Desktop (Nearfield) or Small Room (20 sqm)

I'm still in the process of overhauling my Stereo systems (PC workplace nearfield & Bedroom), and in this process I just bought the ELAC Debut 6.2 bookshelf speakers. Here's my thought: I could use them either to replace my Klipsch Reference RB-75's, much more expensive (US$ 1,600) back in the...
  4. sound67

Impressions: Budget All-in-One LOXJIE A30 Integrated/Headphone Amplifier

After successfully implementing the tube-hybrid mini amplifiers Aiyima T9 and T9 Pro (and an unsuccessful test with the Nobsound B100), I was curious to give a tube-less mini amplifier a try, and my choice is the Loxjie A30, which qualifies as an all-in-one budget solution with enough inputs...
Top Bottom