Search results

1. B

Best three-way (or 2.1) monitor for small studio below USD/EUR 4.000

Okay thanks a lot - the Neumanns seem the way to go. I have heard a lot of stories of HEDD's failing too, don't want to take that risk. One more question: don't you guys think in my situation (small room, 11 x 9 ft / 3,3 x 2,7 m & listening distance 1,2 m) the KH150 would give me less placement...
  2. B

I fully agree and am aware of the fact that monitors should sound flat. But when I listened to some (known for their flatness) monitors the other day, some really well known and greatly mixed/mastered pop songs just sounded off on some monitors. Like the high end was just too detailed, too...
  3. B

Man your room looks like a Neumann commercial... Awesome. Your desk is just a tiny bit too full though. Just two too many. Let me help you with that...
  4. B

So would you advise to go with subs or with 3-ways? I have been warned so much for subs in a small room (also by my acoustics guy) they kind of scare me haha.. Like dshreter said, it would be more cost effective. The KH310's are really at the max of my budget.
  5. B

Thanks all! I guess I have to look at the Neumanns, and especially at the KH310. I will try to find a store near me to take a listen tomorrow. I'm very curious how they compare agains the HEDD's and Adam's, since I seem to like monitors that have a slightly 'present' top end. The Neumanns seem...
  6. B

Hi all, new here! Based on what I can see of the forum, I think I came to the right place :) I recently got the Adam A7V's. I am very happy with them, but (as I could have known beforehand since it's a two-way 7 inch monitor) the low end is just not enough for me. The drop after 50Hz is so...
Top Bottom