Search results

1. P

Upgrade from DT 700 Pro X, searching for soundstage

thank you. I'v never tried the DT 770 Pro. But, I think the DT 700 PRO X should be an upgrade, right? Anyway, I listened this track on Sennheiser HD560s and is quite spacious.
  2. P

Pics you’ve taken,

3. P

Thank you all for the suggestions. I was afraid of going to an open back headphone, but the Sennheiser HD560s doesn't leak that much as I expected. In comparison, the DT 700 PRO X has more mass, like a bump in the volume, with a good separation, but in a small, confined space. The HD560s has...
  4. P

Beyerdynamic 700 pro x, subjective impressions

Thank you all for the suggestions. I was afraid of going to an open back headphone, but the Sennheiser HD560s doesn't leak that much as I expected. In comparison, the DT 700 PRO X has more mass, like a bump in the volume, with a good separation, but in a small, confined space. The HD560s has...
  5. P

Thank you so much. I'v tried the EQ as you suggested and I'v noticed some improvement. The lesser the basses invading the mids, the more distance perceived. But, unfortunately, it seems that the DT 700 pro X, as most of closed back headphones, has its limitations on soundstage. I already bought...
  6. P

After watching some reviews, I decided to try the Sennheiser HD560s. If it leaks too much, I'll keep searching. To maybe help someone else, the budget option that came very often in comparisons was the Beyerdynamic TYGR 300 R.
  7. P

Thank you, I'll look for those. About the closed back, I think semi-open would be an option, but open-back would wake up my wife late night.
  8. P

Beyerdynamic 700 pro x, subjective impressions

I have the DT 700 pro x since the launch and love it, good bass, mid range and smooth trebles, but for my taste, its soundstage is too small. I'm listening music and gaming with it. Using EQ to boost the basses. It's highly confortable and the sound has great resolution/imaging.
  9. P

I have the DT 700 pro x since the launch and love it, good bass, mid range and smooth trebles, but its soundstage is too small. Please, does anyone know any headphone with similar frequency response and better soundstage without leaking too much? I don't mind to use EQ. I'm already using the...
Top Bottom