Search results

1. variv

new Topping L50 problem

Thank you for your reply, I tried again after work and the problem disappeared. I'm not sure what happened. Maybe cable/connector problem I cannot replicate.
  2. variv

new Topping L50 problem

Hi guys, I just received Topping L50 amp from shenzenaudiostore. I have strange problem with it. I use Chord mojo 2 with 2v output set as a dac, connected by jack-rca. Headphones are connected to L50 via big jack adapter to small jack. In low gain mode I can hear both channels, but in medium...
  3. variv

DCA AEON X - how much power is enough (L50?)

Thanks, I use tidal. I'm testing equalizer apo, does it have any graphical interface to quickly swap EQ configs to hear a difference or I can just drop txt eq setting files into folder.
  4. variv

Exactly what I needed, is there any parametric EQ software you could recommend without a monthly subscription like Roon? Windows or Android.
  5. variv

Hi, EQ would be a good idea. Right now I have access to the one built in into mojo 2 (4 band) or the Wiim mini (10 band) I use as my main streamer. I'm not ready to pay roons monthly fee for EQ alone.
  6. variv

Am I seeing correctly that L50 will output more voltage into Aeon than L70 ? It's crazy ;)
  7. variv

Thanks alot I just avoided replacing L50 with A30 Pro for no reason. I have hard time to find data for output power tests with 12ohm load. So is getting a balanced amp and cable the only viable option to get more power ?
  8. variv

Hi guys, I recently bought DCA Aeon X to pair with my Chord Mojo 2. The headphones sound detailed but rather flat and lack dynamics. Do you think Topping L50 (3500mw 16ohm) will be enough to power these to most of their potential? I noticed that Amir in the review tested Aeon RT with a 1500mw...
Top Bottom