Search results

1. Y

Interface for xlr mic room measurement

I bought a scarlett 2i2, and go on. Mic calibration is not a must for ones like us. It is not too important if the spl is 74 or 73. For the interface it is sufficient for my unprof measurements but i would be happier if it had also rca output, so i could use my headphone amplifier. You can try...
  2. Y

Dealing with ceiling bounce w/o a cloud

we know that the most important thing is the total area covered with absorbers. The concerned freq about the ceiling bounce is 70-80 hz. This can not be fixed with a single small absorber. But speaker and listener placement plays a really huge role fixing that.
  3. Y

Probably, my 2.1 system

I made that mistake by buying small speakers to use with my subwoofer. There became an absence in upper bass and lower mids. Also if you get a better performer speaker you will have more chance to play with overlapping frequencies. With small speakers you will be limited
  4. Y

Headphone amp for Topping dx3 pro

Even if your equipment is accepted to be flawless, you can not be sure of hearing engineers' target. There are many factors altering it like volume, room noise, your ear shape, your mental situation vs. Eq shouldn't be a phobia
  5. Y

level matching sub and mains against room modes

I have a peak at 52hz and a dip at70hz . In fact i do not understand if it is a peak or dips beside it. I want to level match sub and mains. Should i equalize low end peaks before level matching?
  6. Y

Does it work?

Did you look at it?
  7. Y

Does it work?

That page calculates quantity of treatements needed. But i have better decay times than what is predicted with a lot of treatement. Does it make sense? https://www.atsacoustics.com/page--Free-Online-Room-Acoustics-Analysis--ora.html
  8. Y

New questions

White T60m , orange is T30. Is it better ?
  9. Y

New questions

I can tell you the secret for only 999,99 bucks:) . It is a panaromic photo illusion.
  10. Y

New questions

I founded that 70hz dip is about ceiling height. When a Hold the mic higher, 70hz spl is nearly 20db higher. Should i hang a thick absorber on the ceiling. Is it a reliable solution?
  11. Y

Hiding acoustic panels

There is 1 foot distance between wall and a cabinet in my room. Can we put 6inch or thicker poreous absorbers into places like that. Or should they be on the walls. Not telling the first reflection concerned ones
  12. Y

New questions

Not yet :) Decay times are seen to be around 250ms in the spectogram but more in rt60, i did not get the answer why it is so.
  13. Y

New questions

They are close to each other so they build a massive peak. They hurt my ears. Smoothing maybe shows a nicer graph but doesn't help hearing. My sub has a hpf and mains also but i do not use them. Should i?
  14. Y

New questions

aren'they peaks ? connection is pc to focusrıte to sub to mains with balanced cables. Do i need dsp?
  15. Y

New questions

My HF measurements are not consistent. The are different in every measurement. And they are not a big problem for mu old ears. The most irritating one is 140hz. Autoeq suggests -18db and when i apply it , sound is somewhat weird. You said decay is high but where are you looking at for it? How...
  16. Y

New questions

You do not love me
  17. Y

Which android phone to get?

search for up to date oneplus models
  18. Y

New questions

Active Presonus e5 reference monitors and Temblor T8inch sub under the desk. This is an engineering office. I am listening on the desk I am sitting in the brown coat :) Unequalized Fr is 1/24 smoothing, equalized one is 1/12.
  19. Y

acoustic problems in my home studio (garage)- please help

Your drawing does not correlate with your photos. In fact it is +-5db which is not bad. You do not have many peaks and dips but your lows are really low :) You should raise them +5 or more. Are you using eq ?
Top Bottom