Search results

1. T

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

What surprises me is how well built the DBX Equalizers are, they are solid and actually have a nice weight to them sonsidering their size.
  2. T

I just bought two of these DBX 131S, I added them to my Centre Channel for both Home Theater (livingroom) and for music. I have two large full range speakers one above my Television and one below my Television. For that reason I needed two equalizers to balance the sound to the centre of the...
  3. T

My advice adding Pro Audio Equipment to Home Audio works really well. So anyone who thought about doing this. Do it 100%
  4. T

I added this equalizer dbx-131s to my Surround channels (Surround not back) I was surprised on the build quality it's excellent. It works well and improves the sound as expected. i
  5. T

I still have Zero issues with this Equalizer after about three months of use. I never turn the dbx 1231 off either and it never gets hot, slightly warm to the touch is all.
  6. T

The Equalizer is still obviously working and issue free after all these months.
  7. T

Dbx 2231 has been discontinued however the 1231 is still on going. The DBX lower equalizers are no longer black but only in brushed aluminum silver. The silver would be better as easier to see in a dimly light room. However they still don't have led lights on the sliders which I think is a...
  8. T

The DBX Equalizer for music works best with Rotel's RC-1590 Preamp and Rotels RB-1582MKII Power Amplifier. The Sony-az7000es with music isn't as clean and has less upper bass, the bass with the Sony is a little muddy and the Midrange Frequencies are a little Mashed together. The Rotel Combo...
  9. T

The electronics graph of the DBX EQUALIZER
  10. T

Well the frequencies to turn up for Classic Rock on the DBX Equalizer is 63hz and 50hz to give the pick drum a click and it also helps with the bass guitar. Leave 80hz and 100hz flat. For movies keep 63hz and 50hz flat but increase 40hz slightly, 31hz a little higher and 30hz. The Equalizer is...
  11. T

Mine is on a shelf I don't want to pull it.
  12. T

I am not sure if it does or not. I don't have access to the back of the unit where it is. The is however no power issues.
  13. T

Same plug at the back of my unit. The Equalizer is a balanced design.
  14. T

The Equalizer is very quiet, it should be as DBX is actually made by Harma Karden.
Top Bottom