Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

Hi all, I could not find: is the negative output of AHB2 grounded or floating? If floating can we assume the feedforward correction is implemented by inverted signal on the negative output (as proposed in the 1980's) , thus simplifying the combination of main and correction amp signal?
  2. A

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

thanks so much for reminding me why I listen to full range Mark Audio... great track
  3. A

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

Thanks for this review, the t8v cought my eyes a few weeks ago. Maybe it is worth mentioning that the class-d modules shown on the adams site are icepower. If they are in the t8v that would not be bad.
  4. A

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

wow, can't wait even a dutchman wouldn't mind if your products in some way surpass hypex :cool:
  5. A

Opinion on IMG Stage line STA-400D amplifier with Hypex modules

Which one did you actually buy, the 400d or the 800d?
  6. A

Opinion on IMG Stage line STA-400D amplifier with Hypex modules

Right Stefano, the data sheet for this version even says NOT to increase capacitance. Maybe the mains are 'cleaned' and used on the separate input board for the switched fan or for the preamp. I do see two to220 voltage regulators I suppose. By the way, by bridging two pairs of pins a tl072...
  7. A

On DAC Linearity Measurement

Does the DAC linearity test relate to build-in volume control (eg of the khadas tone) or is the (usb) test-signal generated to be less resolution? Actually, isn't the xu208 processor doing the same thing when volume is decreased? I suppose in case of a volume control (again like in case of the...
  8. A

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Oh wait, the output schematics does look quite similar to the analog output schematics of figure 32 in the datasheet of analog devices http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/pcm1798.pdf . This may proof that the es9038q2m is in current output mode on the khadas tone. Also, I may have to revise: rt6863...
  9. A

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

From the measurements it is clear the output components and schematics are well designed. It would be nice to know them in order to improve those very cheap aliexpress designs..... The output schematics with dual opamp rt6862 and dual difference to single-ended amp rt6863 is quite elaborate, and...
Top Bottom