Search results

1. S

Krzysztof Komeda – The Complete Recordings Of Krzysztof Komeda (Vol. 1-25)

[Admins, please move this post if it is in the incorrect section of forums] I am desperately looking for a good resolution copy of this. If anyone has one, will be very grateful! The CD collection is out of print, discogs will not allow sale to India (i found one seller of the entire...
  2. S

SACD ripping using Blu-Ray player

Are there any modern/contemporary units available that one can buy new, rather than scouting for an outdated (by the market) unit... many thanks -vin
  3. S

Documents archive

A humble question. Does it make sense having this on ASR?
  4. S

Quant Asylum Analyzer

https://quantasylum.com/collections/frontpage/products/qa403-audio-analyzer How would you rate this unit? Of course the AP analyzer should be way ahead for sure... However, would this unit be valid for the purpose of analysis and testing in general? (this unit was unavailable - but from 18th...
  5. S

TO connect a TV with external hard drive (<4GB file size) and 2 channel analog pre out

So I am stuck with a new problem here, my TV does not do anything other than FAT32. And i have many movies that are beyond the 4GB limit, none one can ever see on Amazon/Netflix etc. As for sound, i just want simple two channel sound, no surround sound. I am looking all over to find a decent...
  6. S

PartsExpress Sound bar HDMI low output

Not at all a HDMI experienced person that I am, i found this Parts Express sound bar that i built (just for fun) giving me abysmally low volumes on HDMI when connected to the HDMI eARC output from my VU Tv (which is almost brand new), despite all variations possible in the TV Audio Menu (not...
Top Bottom