Search results

1. middlemarch

TV Screen and Early Reflections

Excuses if this has been addressed in other threads, couldn't find any on a cursory search. Like many, I have a TV screen positioned between my main speakers, in my case a 65 inch between a set of Studio 2s. I've built out the system over the past year and am now looking at what, if anything, I...
  2. middlemarch

PEQ and Preamp Gain Calculation

Simple question, I hope. When generating a new set of PEQs for whatever, my assumption has been that you set the preamp gain equal to the inverse of the highest gain PEQ filter. If the biggest boost is 6dB then preamp gain goes to -6dB. But in looking at various PEQ sets published here as...
  3. middlemarch

Hearing and hearing aid recommendations

I'm wondering if the whole issue of hearing, and deficiencies in same, isn't sort of the "elephant in the room" surrounding so many of the discussions here and elsewhere, especially when the topic of subjective listening is at issue. Many threads I've noticed ask about the possibility of...
  4. middlemarch

Revel F208 versus Studio 2?

I've been watching a set of Studio 2s on the local Craigs list that have been for sale off and on for the past several months. The price has been slowly dropping from $9k to now $7K. I love the Revel sound, have a set of M106es in my living room system and recently got a C208 for my 'theater'...
Top Bottom