Search results

1. L

Problem with DSD (Foobar, DX7s)

Hi, I just reinstalled my windows and am configuring everything new. But I can't get DSD played over Foobar anymore just like before. Is there any "new" ASIO version and new SACD which fits to Windows 10 2004? I also recognized that SACD 1.2.3 does not let DSD directly to Topping DX7s. When I...
  2. L

DX3 Pro issues

Hi, in my case it was V1 and was maybe caused by some unstable plugging problem in the building but anyway, I contacted Topping directly via Amazon Mail. I bought it over Amazon, so I contacted them with the Amazon order number and they gave me a DHL Ticket to send the item back and asked me to...
  3. L

Normal that 'windows sound' also plays while using foobar?

So when I set the windows sample rate to 48khz, there is no windows sound anymore. Only when they are on the same sample rates this happens. But when I select WASAPI or DS, even same sample rate, windows sound is being blocked. :D
  4. L

Ok, thank you. But no idea why, on 1 pc, it is not happening as I know... Whatever...... But if it's still "almost perfect" it's ok. Thanks for the answer.
  5. L

You mean windows sound manager? I already have done it......
  6. L

I am using various of Topping Devices. D10, Dx3Pro and also Dx7S. At least on D10 and Dx3Pro I have the same problem, that the windows sound(like notification sound or also youtube etc.) is also being played while listening music via Foobar. I of course already selected the output as ASIO...
  7. L

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I mean that track change etc. thing. I actually own a dx7s now on the other pc and connected it to a external BT-Receiver. This does not click when I change my track etc. What I didn't test opt in of a pc. Is there any workaround for pc-opt-dx3pro clicking thing? That is really weird.
  8. L

Hm... so the seller(Shenzhen Audio) says, V2 has the same clicking problem 'cause it is a constuction thing, but Topping support says that problem is not anymore on V2. Whom should I believe?
  9. L

Thanks for the confirmation. I now would like to know if it worths to buy v2 or not... :) anyone compared them?
  10. L

The Sample Rate doesn't change. I connected it with a windows 10 pc and "fixed" the PCM value to 44.1. Though on every sound cut, it clicks and clicks again. Android via Bluetooth also the same but there is at least 3 sec time so if you change music and the music starts in 3s, there is no...
  11. L

Hey, I just recognized it clicks too often when I connect via Optical In. On using USB-Mode, it was 'normal' but when I use it with my PC via Optical in, the relay clicks for every single pause of video/music and changing music. Is it normal? Also playing music/YouTube on Android phone via...
  12. L

DX3 Pro issues

Hey, does the V2 also have the clicking problem? Especially when you connect via bluetooth or opt in?
  13. L

Samsung USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Oh there is no driver on s8? That is the reason that my note 8 couldn't play thorugh the meizu dac, what many ppl buy nowadays in Korea instead of samsung dac you are reviewing.
  14. L

Need advice for DAC - SMSL SU-8v2 or Topping D50S

I hope u don't have/make the problem with the remote controller like me. ;)
  15. L

Ok... if you say that...... I am not sure anymore. If that was the reason... I am really sad. That was the only chance to buy that for a nice price... :-(
  16. L

Topping DX7 Pro

https://hifigo.com/blogs/news/topping-dx7-pro-upgade-dac-amplifier-with-bluetooth-released-hifigo According to this article, I just read the dac has no more 2xess but 1xess in pro. Is it really better?
  17. L

I ordered su8 on last prime day but the remote control didn't work. In the reviews many people had the same doa problem or the same problem after a few months. Hmm..
  18. L

Topping DX7 Pro

Any news for that? Maybe no ESS Hump here? :-)
  19. L

Sound quality [TOSLINK] of Non-Expensive Streamers?

Thank You. I almost forgot that there are some micro systems! Is there but also possibility to connect them "digital" to the amps with int. DAC?
Top Bottom