Search results

1. E

Introducing Hang Loose Convolver from Accurate Sound

Hi Mitch, Can you do a short ELI5? I currently sometimes use REW to generate convolution filters and import them into Roon. I heard that this adjusts frequency response but not time domain. I read about Acourate and Audiolense amongst other things. I also read about companies where you send in...
  2. E

UpTone LPS-1 Linear Power Supply Review and Measurements

Well, of course some might accuse. But that should by no means deter from this method. There will always be those that eschew a particular method or approach in the search for truth and understanding, but that shouldn't hinder the search.
  3. E

I think this is called a tangent :) And thanks Amir for confirming your thoughts on the matter. Perhaps if that PC that was being removed from the listening room had a fan based cooling system which was audible, THEN there would be some benefit to the MicroRendu :) I find it fascinating that...
  4. E

Well BE718, I suppose that is your interpretation. I'm keen for open discussion - hence my question. A related question, which has been touched upon but perhaps not addressed specifically: although the Rendu products (+/- the LPS-1 or similar) have been shown here to (at best) have no...
  5. E

Many thanks for the further input here. I am already a member at CA and have been for some years. I do appreciate the somewhat different angle on things that tends to be taken there (a generalisation I know). However I do feel that if a manufacturer offers any "scientific" claims to support...
  6. E

Thanks. That link seems to be a USA distributor also. I'll have a look around. Regarding my question, you had previously inputted into this thread so I thought that you might be able to clarify regarding my question. I'm not sure what you're saying with your wife beating analogy o_O
  7. E

Many thanks superdad. While you are here, would you agree with the emerging consensus on this particular forum/thread that at best (with the LPS properly implemented) the Microrendu does not affect SQ when compared to direct connection of the DAC to the PC? Also - the link you gave says this...
  8. E

So......what is the answer then? Where are we at? Is there a better power supply that should be used with the LPS-1, or should a different linear power supply be used?
Top Bottom