Search results

1. T

HD6XX Cable + Topping L50 E50 stack

Hi, I have a Topping L50 E50 stack and connect it with TCT1 TRS cable. I also have an HD6XX and this cable came with it: I have a question if one of these wires would give a better audio experience? Thank you
  2. T

Male To Female

Hi Guys, I bought a male to female headphone cable Will it affect the sound quality? Please let me know thanks
  3. T

Topping E50/L50 stack

Hi I'm probably going to buy the E5/L50 and want to confirm if there are any type of it. When I was ordering he told me to choose between two. what's the difference between them? My headphone is HD6XX.
  4. T

Dac and amp for hd6xx

This problem exists in my country only because they closed it and did not open it since the days of Covid-19. I tried to contact them but they told me to use third-party-shipper.
  5. T

Dac and amp for hd6xx

I won't get much customer service because I live outside the US. for me all of them will be same for me.
  6. T

Dac and amp for hd6xx

I found it on aliexpress for the same price but I will save on shipping. But I don't know what kind of power outlet it is. I use a UK 220V-240V power outlet.
  7. T

Dac and amp for hd6xx

The topping DX3 pro+ will cost me 205$ The Topping EX5 will cost me 360$ Sabaj A20h + topping d10 balanced will cost me 267$ MOTU M2 will cost me 245$ MOTU M4 will cost me 291$ Is it still worth?
  8. T

Dac and amp for hd6xx

Hi I am looking for DAC and AMP for my hd6xx. I will use it for games and movies. My budget around 300$ I did some calculations, and according to the budget. This is the best amp and dac I can buy (they are all from the company's official store). The price includes shipping: SU-6 + SH-6 =...
Top Bottom