Search results

1. F

New Lurker Needs Guidance

Just wanted to thank the forum again for the guidance given. I received the the Topping E50 and have been using it. Trying to not give in to "placebo" or say I'm hearing something I'm not. What I will say is that I find the sound very pleasing and clear. So much in fact that I'm waiting on the...
  2. F

Actually it's an Oppo 105. Not sure if there is even a review for that one. I'm sure this will be an upgrade...
  3. F

Sounds like you just said, "spend more money"? And it seems like just that... The mini arrived today. I'll play with it tomorrow.
  4. F

I've gone ahead and ordered the mini and the Topping 150. Wait time time is into late Jan- early Feb.
  5. F

Thanks to all of you for the valued input. Seems the E50 and the Wiim Pro are in high demand and not readily available.
  6. F

So going with theTopping E50 with the 6.35 TRS to XLR vs going with the SMSL DO100?
  7. F

Why the Pro over the regular mini in my situation?
  8. F

Thanks for your advice. Reading the links as we speak. The Topping seems awesome. I would like standard XLR outs though.
  9. F

First off I MUST thank all of you for the wealth of info you are sharing. I feel that I have received so much knowledge regarding DAC's and streamers in the last couple of weeks and now I have more questions... Let me share my situation, I'm old school and running the following gear: Pass Labs...
Top Bottom