Search results

1. aka_Z

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

You just need to burn-in your E70V a bit longer to become better than D90SE. Just don't burn velvet to ash :D
  2. aka_Z

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

I do really respect amount of ideas hi-fi marketing has after all these years :D
  3. aka_Z

Adam T8V Studio Monitor Review

I would recommend you to take a pair in your room and listen them for a while. If you like them, keep and stop looking for others. If not, return them and keep looking. I have T7V for years now and enjoy in them every day. I have a T10S too :)
  4. aka_Z

I have E70V. So, Velvet is much, much better! :D
  5. aka_Z

Both E70 and E70V can provide simultaneous output or each separately, auto-on off and 12v trigger out. Could be tricky to properly set crossover frequency and maybe phase on the subwoofer. But you can play and get a sound you like, regardless how audiophile is :)
  6. aka_Z

What kind of feedback are you looking for? Is it possible to connect like that? Yes. Can both outputs provide a signal at the same time? Yes. The rest really depends on the setup. As an example, I have Adam connected to XLR. Buttkicker (yeah, I know :D) to RCA. When I'm listening to music...
  7. aka_Z

No air or another medium in space to transfer sound from 17 billion light years :D
  8. aka_Z

I'm pretty sure it can be removed. Will device work after, it's another question :)
  9. aka_Z

It's white/gray smoke, put inside in the factory. Like for every electronic device. Once smoke is out, the device it's not working anymore. So, be careful :D
  10. aka_Z

Luckily, it happened quickly within return policy :)
  11. aka_Z

Don't be too tough on him. He has some points. Low cheap/quality electronic components, usually capacitors, can fail over time. Changing them now will not make any difference. Especially not in sound. But in the long term, it might.
  12. aka_Z

Marketing has to write something :) I have E70V for a while now, using every day and I'm super pleased :)
  13. aka_Z

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

I guess, it has a better sound without MQA (even if it's off) and BT antenna. Especially antenna, it can affect audio waves a lot! :D
  14. aka_Z

I like how it looks with a volume knob and I like velveted sound
  15. aka_Z

He can buy another one ;) Btw, I don't remember when I touched my E70V, especially not power button.
  16. aka_Z

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

And, does it sound better? :)
  17. aka_Z

Thanks, basically voltage doubles, which is +3dBm and SNR improved by about the same 3dBm. Edit: Doubling voltage should be +6dBm.
  18. aka_Z

Ok, but how? I guess, chips outputs are not just simple connected in parallel.
  19. aka_Z

Another one, how 8 chips can sound better ("It provides a superior restored capacity with subtle details displayed.”) than 4? Or 1? I mean, DAC should digital to analog conversion. Are they converting with 8 DACs and then combining result to somehow improve restoration of original analog signal?
Top Bottom