Search results

1. F

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hi, Some say there is no burn in for this type of electronic device, they attribute any change to a adaptation of your brain to the new sound. It may be so, but not in my opinion. I´ve felt a slight improvement in this month i have it. Not by much i must say. My topping d30 sounded great from...
  2. F

Hi, I´ve also bought this case. The front and back pieces are interchangeable, so i don´t understand why was assembled that way. We just have to switch it... I have the same case with the same lettering...The only down point besides the size and thickness of the metal is that the small hole made...
  3. F

Hi My impression with TB is somewhat similar to the experience with a Amptastic t-amp mini amplifier. Very clean and equilibrated at moderatly levels of listening, with a clearly different sound signature, but a litlle bright at higher volume levels. It is also on the lightweight side. This is...
  4. F

I understand what you saying, the less distortion the louder you can listen without discomfort. But i´m listening to very familiar recordings and what i can say is that from my experiences it lacks just a little bit of bite and attack on transitions compared to topping d30 (which i was using...
  5. F

Pre amplifier Burson. But also tried with a passive (potentiometer only) to my power amp. Similar result.
  6. F

Hi, I´ve just received my KTB for a week and i would like to give my opinion on how it sounds. I use this board just a as a DAC using the coaxial input. The sound is very equilibrated (neutral) and clean. Compared to my Rega Saturn and Topping D30 it is the most transparent. The only negative...
Top Bottom