Search results

1. P

Is there a compact desktop streamer + DAC with XLR out *and* decent US-based customer service?

I have a pair of Neumann KH 80 DSP and a Rythmik sub that I want to set up on my desktop for near field listening. Space is limited and I don't like clutter, so I'm trying to find a compact desktop streamer/DAC with XLR Balanced out (for a direct connection to the KH 80's). I have used products...
  2. P

Streamer is not being detected by other devices on my network

I just bought a Matrix Audio mini i-4 from this forum, advertised as new. Current configuration is: mini i-4 hardwired via LAN, connected to a pair of Neumann KH 80 DSP and a Rythmik sub. I have tried everything I can think of, but my iPhone and Macbook don't detect the mini i-4 on the network...
  3. P

Knocking/popping noise from Left Channel of 1ET400A from VTV

I recently purchased a used Purifi 1ET400A built by VTV (Hypex buffer, build date March 22). Everything was fine for the first couple weeks, then my left speaker began making a persistent knocking/popping noise, rhythmic in nature and almost like a fast metronome. The volume of the noise varies...
  4. P

Any good active speakers that play LOUD?

Hopefully I don't get roasted for this one... I currently have a pair of Klipsch Forte III's that have served well for my purposes. After some comments to a post I made recently, I'm considering upgrading them, specifically with active speakers - if I can find a pair that fit my needs. I have...
  5. P

Re-building my system for streaming-only and feeling overwhelmed...

TL;DR - I have a budget of $5k for everything but speakers in a streaming-only system. I have no idea which components are most important. Brand new to the forum, but not entirely new to Hi-Fi. I stream 100% of my music with Tidal HiFi. I recently changed everything in my system except the...
Top Bottom