Search results

1. T

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Yes, definitely they are working on refinements, I remember when Aiyima A07 Max came on market and review, people were complaining about the capacitors not been 63v, but right away they change to 63v, so expect a better and unexpected amplifier design. What would be the surprise?.... They are...
  2. T

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I will wait until they place a loudness control... lol . Just kidding, I wait until they sold without that power supply, because I already have some.
  3. T

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Not, that badly that was the TRUE with Fosi ZA3's... four months
  4. T

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Now... we have to wait 4 months to be send to Amir for test, contrary to Aiyima which send the A70 before going on sale.
  5. T

First Batch of Aiyima A70 sold out.
  6. T

Never have any problems with Capacitors on any Aiyima, which I owned 3 the A07 original, the 07 Pro and the best of all 07 Max, which sound muchhh better than Fosi V3 with Sparkos ss3602. The first link is kind of confusing since is title "New Aiyima" which is not the 07 Max... they are talking...
  7. T

I can agree more with the haters to Aiyima they send products before going on sale ...How many months 3-4 we waith for Fosi to send the ZA3 to Amir and how know if they did tochup on ZA3. All the buss that created because the XLR, which at the end was not a real XLR circuit ohh the 9v trigger...
  8. T

Nice pictures, who much will be this A70 without the power supply?
  9. T

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

There you Go... the Reason why I sold my Fosi V3, Aiyima07 Max sound Amazing with Muses02 rather than Sparkos ss3602
  10. T

What I like of Aiyima, send products before going on sale, Fosi you have to wait several months like the ZA3, manipulating big time, how we knows, if what Fosi send to Amir is been touched with upgrades? Like I said before I sold my Fosi V3 with 48 volts, the Aiyima07 Max sounds much better with...
  11. T

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Using Wiim Pro and geshelli akm4499 with sparkos...Aiyima07 Max with Muses02 sound much better than Fosi V3 both with 48v power supply so bye bye V3
  12. T

Fosi ZA3 TPA3255 Mono/Stereo Switchable Amplifier, and vs Aiyima A07 Max

The best time to buy Sparkos is on BlackFriday, using 48v power and Geshelli akm4499 with Wiim Pro.
  13. T

The pop noise is only went is power on but sparkos ss3602, Muses02, opa1656 sounds better
  14. T

I have no problems with Aiyima 07Max...I sold my Fosi V3 since 07Max sounds better with Muses02, I tried the dual akliam lc2, noisy opamp on 2 Dac and Amp, pops all the time, so not sure what is the hi on Aliexpress, any of my opamps sounds better.
  15. T

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

I own the Fosi V3 and Aiyima07 Max both with 48v power supply...using geshelli akm4499 and wiim pro....Aiyima07 Max sound Amazing with muses 02 and I prefer over V3 so V3 was sold....I know measure measure measure but for me is how sounds.
  16. T

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Yeah...Fosi za3 is even susceptible to different speakers...different sound, but that don't happen with Aiyima 07Max. I have the Fosi V3 and Aiyima07 Max...I prefer the 07Max. Review from Amazon of 07MAX from one that have all tpa3255 amps. Before I get into the meat of the matter (for those of...
  17. T

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Still waiting for Fosi to send the Z3 to Amir? I think Aiyima rush to send 07Max as is with 53v before went on sale, why? And Fosi will send to Amir an upgraded version of the Z3, to manipulate the sales. I have the 07Max with 63v capacitors, is way superior than the V3
  18. T

No...Aliexpress take over a month
  19. T

Finally my 07Max arrived, have 63v caps and the power supply 48v have ferrite core, which my Fosi V3 doesn't have. So rolling opamp lme49860 meeh, sparkos ss3602 and Muses02 very similar, unexpected old opa cans opamps single made to dual, sorry I will not disclose the number since there are...
  20. T

In this world you get what you pay...People here only talk about meanwells power supply or the one that fosi or aiyima sell. I have another 48v made for security camera works fine, sounds different, I used that for like a year or so, stills ok.
Top Bottom