Search results

1. D

Canton Reference 2023 - is it now Reference grade?

Mac and audio research works well with them. To be Frank most German brands work well with them. @Bozon welcome back !
  2. D

I listened to the Reference 5 some weeks back and was really impressed on how they sounded. To me these has literally no hint of boxiness in sound.
  3. D

My first REW measurements(KEF R3 META)

Measurements says r11 has lower distortion. Please check it. Can you post the vertical directivity comparison here?
  4. D

I was asking about Reference 3 and R11. Not R3
  5. D

What’s the point in then buying the reference 3 instead of r11 if both are going to have ripples in a real room?
  6. D

That’s a wobbly response right there, which makes everyone wonder why the speakers costs so much, and why would anyone prefer this over r11.
  7. D

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I assume his company is already on the verge of a collapse due to the bad reputation ASR gave him. It’s a direct sales company and people have to go through the internet to get to them for getting their speakers. Searching for it, would land many potential buyers into this forum and they would...
  8. D

Andrew Jones MoFi Speakers

With the same mid tweeter assembly that is almost impossible
  9. D

Andrew Jones MoFi Speakers

Agree with you here. That odd shaped grills were last seen in the midi system speakers from 90s. This is not vintage and not modern.
  10. D

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

Why were they measured without the feet? I think that’s also an integral part of the speaker which should have some effect on the sound.
  11. D

In a real room, it must be non audible after the eq, and without eq both speakers blades and the. R11 will be colored
  12. D

This should be their best as the references and blades are no value for money speakers. They are more of a designer item.
  13. D

Where did this come from? Where did they mention that they can play subsonic content which is not present in the recording?
  14. D

To me it looks super impressive. It’s subjective
  15. D

Compared to something like KEF reference series
  16. D

I demoed the new reference 3 and had listened the reference 3k before. The new reference 2023 series is way better in terms of fine resolution, smoothness and there is literally zero audible resonances. The rounded cabinets are now sounding like there is no cabin present. My kef reference...
  17. D

Kef blade 2 meta frequency response

The crossover points are different, the woofers are improved. Cabin also has a different arrangement of absorbing materials. Theoretically it can be upgraded but it’s going to cost hell lot.
  18. D

I think there are lots of speakers which has similar PIR and cost less. None of them in real life sounds like the blade 2 metas
  19. D

Ah, then it must be the room
Top Bottom