Search results

1. D

A Call For Humor!

The paper ones, were better BECAUSE they they caught fire! Also.. They were far cheaper.
  2. D

A Call For Humor!

Yea... but sometimes the roll would set on fire then.... or the silver paint would blacken and blister.
  3. D

Solid state power amp choice. Is thd a valid criteria?

Hahaha.... John..... You overestimate my budget and my patience :)
  4. D

Thank you gentlemen. It looks as though its down to me. The svelt Rotel Vs the macho (looking) Yamaha. Tough choice. Thanks, again for your time.
  5. D

Thanks MZKM. Excuse my ignorance. Could you please clarify? What percentage THD would "-60DBFS" be? Thanks for taking an interest.
  6. D

Hi everyone, I'm a none technical hifi enthusiast trying to choose between two, used, low cost power amplifiers. One is the pro use Yamaha P1500 and the other is the Rotel RB981. If I'm reading the specs correctly the Rotel has a thd of 0.03% (at full rated output) and the Yamaha is 0.1%...
  7. D

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

Why? Do you believe they make things up? Tell lies?
  8. D

Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Player Review

How don't they get that?
  9. D

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

Cheers patrick! Good to hear from an owner. Have you used it to drive a power amp?
  10. D

Ah.... Got it now. Thanks very much.
  11. D

Sorry if this has already been asked: are the line out's variable or fixed?
  12. D

Replacing a chrome cast audio

Thanks for this sensible thought. I was just wondering if I could replace it with a lower jitter source with more features for say, less than 200. I guess I'm a little spoiled by the lovely low cost dacs one can obtain nowadays and was wondering if streaming has advanced to the same degree.
  13. D

Replacing a chrome cast audio

Hi everyone, Now that the chrome cast audio is discontinued I'm already thinking about it's replacement. I use one in my work audio system to cast Spotify and use the chrome plug in to cast from YouTube to my system. The CCA has been a boon in my messy workspace and I'm wondering if I can do...
Top Bottom