Search results

1. D

FS/US: Adam T7V Speakers (2) $325 delivered

Up for sale is a pair of Adam T7V speakers in nice condition. $325 delivered CONUS. Payment via paypal. Included are the original boxes, power cords. Pictures coming soon.
  2. D

FS/US: Adam T5V Speakers (2) $250 Delivered

Up for sale is a pair of Adam T5V speakers. Very lightly used in very good condition. Minor scuffs on top. $250 delivered CONUS. Payment via paypal. Pictures to come in the next couple of days.
  3. D

FS: JBL CBT 50LA1 Pair $500

I have a pair of used black JBL CBT50LA1 speakers for sale. I used them for my front Wides in my home theater. New they are $485 each. I’m selling them for $500, delivered (I will cover shipping and paypal). Picture is the stock image. I will try to post actual pictures soon. Comes with original...
  4. D

JBL 705i Series 7 Speakers 6 total

I have 6 JBL 705i speakers for sale. Speakers are used but in excellent like new condition. Price is $525 each ($500 each if purchase 2 or in multiples of 2) plus $25 shipping, 3% paypal. Will post pictures soon. An absolutely amazing small speaker. This is the passive version of the 705p...
  5. D

[sold]

[SOLD] Used Crown DCI 4|300N with BLU LINK. See specs here https://www.crownaudio.com/en/products/dci-4-300n Amp that can be used in a variety of ways, including EQ/DSP for JBL 705i/708i/M2 speakers. Excellent condition $1000 I also have 4 JBL 708i for sale @ $900 each.
  6. D

SOLD

SOLD
  7. D

[SOLD] BSS BLU-160 8 channel processor JBL M2/708i/705i Tuning files

[SOLD] BSS BLU-160 for sale. 8 channel. Currently configured for use with JBL 705i tunings. Comes with original box and will include cabling. Perfect solution for JBL M2, 708i/705i etc to use with your own amps. $1000 + PP/Shipping Will post pictures soon. https://bssaudio.com/en/products/blu-160
  8. D

SOLD

ALL SOLD Link to Amir’s review https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/jbl-708p-review-professional-monitor.20006/ Link to specs https://jblpro.com/products/708p
  9. D

All Revel Performa3 Speakers 30% off?

According to a revel dealer avs all revel performa3 speakers are 30% off.
  10. D

Scam attempt...

ASR has been a really good place to buy sell stuff. I have had great transactions with members here. I had an interesting scam attempt. A new member (already banned) sent me a PM and said and item I was interested in purchasing was available from another member (a recognizable member name) and...
  11. D

WTB: 1 JBL 708P or 708I

Looking for... 1 JBL 708P or 3 JBL 708i or 1 JBL 708i Thanks
  12. D

FS: Revel M55XC Speakers 1 Pair Left $300

Edit: 1 pair left. Excellent condition, original box packaging etc. Used indoors. $300 delivered (no shipping, no paypal fees). 3 pair of the Revel M55XC in black. 1 pair new in box. $400 delivered. Available now 2 pair used. Will come with original box, hardware etc. $300 shipped per pair...
  13. D

SOLD: Revel C208 Center Speaker

All Sold
  14. D

Question about Early Reflections / PIR

My C208 center channel actual measurement has one notable difference from the PIR and that is the hump from around 1200-2800hz. This doesn't show up in the PIR. I was looking at the early reflections and they show ceiling reflections bring down the hump in the on axis frequency response. I have...
  15. D

Multichannel Speaker Levels for Rear Speakers

I have always perceived rear speakers (both rear surround and Top Rear Atmos) speaker levels to be lower than LCR and side surrounds (after calibration and using test tones). In order for those speakers to sound as loud as the speakers in front and to the sides, I sometimes will bump those up a...
  16. D

SOLD

SOLD Revel M80xc Speakers (2), brand new in box. White $665 shipped. Payment via paypal (current retail price is $990). I wanted to see if I could manage to fit these on my ceiling to replace the M55xc speakers that I have and unfortunately, for this room they are just a bit too large. Great for...
  17. D

Sold

Minidsp SHD for sale in excellent condition, $850 shipped (I will cover shipping and paypal fees). Shipping to U.S. only at this time. I should also add: Does not include microphone Includes original package Dirac is bundled with the hardware and after the sale is transferable Will post pictures...
  18. D

SOLD: Denon X8500H Receiver Price Drop

SOLD Denon X8500 Receiver (this is the actual unit Amir Reviewed) $2800 Excellent condition no issues at all Includes original box/remote/accessories $2800 delivered (no shipping charge/no paypal fees) Payment via paypal Just one picture as it is still installed, but will post more pictures in...
  19. D

SOLD FS: Rythmik L12 Subwoofers (3 total)

All 3 are now sold. I have a total of 3 Rthmik L12 subs. All 3 in excellent condition and around a year old. 1 is available for sale now and the other 2 will be available in about 3 weeks. I have the original boxes, packing materials etc. Price will be $450 each delivered (free shipping/no...
Top Bottom