Search results

1. O

How much can i EQ / room correct?

Hm... can't say I'm an acoustician or know much, if anything about speakers and eq. Logic tells me that my speakers really don't care how much I eq then down. It's a digital signal and I'm just asking my speakers to do something else at a given frequency right? Classical music for example has...
  2. O

Alot :) Sould maybe get some bass traps or something, -but don't think my wife would approve. Here are the numbers, and the analysis panel from equalizer Apo Preamp: 0 dB Channel: L Filter 1: ON PK Fc 30.00 Hz Gain -3.20 dB Q 2.000 Filter 2: ON PK Fc 42.30 Hz Gain...
  3. O

Before I had a 12 DB boost :-/ at the dip around 50 Hz...
  4. O

BIG UPDATE :D Well, I did as suggested. I did in all 9 measurements at my seating position for the left side, and 9 for the right - 18 total. Here we have the right side only. Also did an average of each side, and separate EQ for left and right. In general, my first conclusion is that the...
  5. O

Time-gated?? As in "anechoic" measurements without room reflections? Sorry for the noob questions here. And english is not my native language... But as I understand the word anechoic, then the answer would be no :-/
  6. O

Tanks for the input. I already did EQ separately for L and R. As for doing average around the seating area, I did not think of that. I tried a couple of different measurements at different spots and noticed that the bass was almost always the same, but the high frequencyes at + 1000 Hz were...
  7. O

Just did it today, I ended making a new EQ profile that just removes the tops, so I still have a null at around 50 hz and a small one at 250ish. I can't hear the null, and I noticed that trying to EQ out the null was only adding distortion on bass heavy music, as soon as I was listening at 90db...
  8. O

So, - thought I would play around with measuring my Dali Oberon 3 speakers at my listening spot and maybe do some EQ as I got a ECM800 Behringer. ... But the more I look at my measurements, the more I am confused :-/ - yes, I am a total noob at this with speakers Here is the question, - how...
Top Bottom