Search results

1. CINERAMAX

Who would you consider to be an Ethical Manufacturer in the Audio Business?

ALCONSAUDIO UNETHICAL AND IN NEED OF DENAZIFICATION OF ONE OF THEIR ASSOCIATES.
  2. CINERAMAX

The quest for my hyper speaker - Very Large room dilemma

I found these concept images for and MEG range matched coax cardioid bass concept that was previously proposed but not executed.$$$$$
  3. CINERAMAX

In evaluating audio solutions for micro LED video walls, the offerings from Wisdom Audio and Meyer Sound revealed challenges. Wisdom Audio's horizontal line arrays lacked the precise imaging required, falling short of advanced center channel solutions' performance. The Meyer Sound system at...
  4. CINERAMAX

Well, I looked into them: videowalls NG. The center channel solution, where the voices sound 16 feet wide, is an abomination. It sprays a ridiculous amount of sound towards the screen, thus creating more and more reflections. You need narrow dispersion point sources for videowalls—the only kind...
  5. CINERAMAX

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

FWIW In Facebook groups the general buzz is that the dac difference is unherdable.
  6. CINERAMAX

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Ah the Donbass trench edition, how lovely!:D
  7. CINERAMAX

Worst measuring loudspeaker?

I'll take those chaps any day over the Compression Driver Industrial Complex . :D
  8. CINERAMAX

mains and surrounds confirmed, but not wisa.!? Something else.
  9. CINERAMAX

I was instrumental in bringing them to CEDIA in 2015, having completed two of their higher channel density installations in 2016 and 2019. Pardon the clients insistence on mixing subs. It appears their usual clientele, familiar with concerts and roadies—who, in turn, are considered a notch...
  10. CINERAMAX

Something is cooking Demark on the A9 chassis, mains, surrounds, I hope also cloud pendants. I was at B&O las Vegas for training where it was mentioned.
  11. CINERAMAX

https://www.me-geithain.de/en/ml-811k1111.html Call me the one in one thousand that gets fatigued by every compression driver speaker ever made, not right away but give it 2 weeks of fine tuning and surely it creeps in and it drives me mad: Meyers Synthesis, Pro, every second and third chance...
  12. CINERAMAX

Audiopraise VanityPro Review (HDMI Audio Extractor)

If I have a 6 channel bed and 2 Atmos tops, sans centre and sans sub, I assume this cannot decode the Atmos tops, correct? Meanwhile look at his device: https://shop.arvus.com/view-product/h1-d
  13. CINERAMAX

I circle back to these: Let's face it, rectangular boxes are ugly. These ones almost are not. Robin Audio Oloron monitor wideband coaxial, sealed with servo control.
  14. CINERAMAX

What was your best (and worst) audio purchase for the dollar?

Bose 901 series iV, dumped them for a pair kef 105.4 and achieved a far greater and more precise soundstage that Bose promised by shooting 16 speakers towards the wall, a big mush, the Kef had a red dot to aim it squarely at your head, am back to kef now for the extended cea 2034 data and...
  15. CINERAMAX

Most are set them and forget them, fake news on this topic too?:)
  16. CINERAMAX

The best in the business, at odd hours too.
  17. CINERAMAX

Ex-subjectivists on ASR

They were all being demoed in the same room. i ranked them as i heard them on my ipad, then read the spinoramas at the hotel, went back and listened the three days while I found support in the graphs. There was definitely high correlation to the sound quality and the scores. Again imperfect but...
Top Bottom