Search results

1. C

Portable USB-C DAC Suggestion

From my own personal experience (which consists of only two of these) I'd recommend the FiiO KA3. I had the iBasso and something went pop with less than 5 hours usage.
  2. C

DIY audio, where to get started?

Thank for all the advice, good thing I asked before falling down a rabbit hole
  3. C

Poweramp settings

I'm no expert, but a quick Google seems to give results relating to reverb.
  4. C

DIY audio, where to get started?

Hi, To start with I'm in the UK so would prefer any places to buy from being local, what u really want to know would be the best place to start? Is there kits available that can be put together for instance? My woodworking skills are non existent and I don't have a workspace for anything...
  5. C

Poweramp recommendations

Is there an affordable way to add PEQ to my entire system?
  6. C

Poweramp recommendations

Not currently, my streamer is a Yamaha WXAD-10 and doesn't have inbuilt EQ.
  7. C

Poweramp recommendations

My version is slightly different https://www.hifix.co.uk/onkyo-a-9010-amplifier-black, you all think my next upgrade would be better focused elsewhere?
  8. C

Poweramp recommendations

Nothing wrong, honestly I'm just a bit of a gearhead and have had the Onkyo for years now. Curious more about what's out there rather than definitely going to replace it.
  9. C

Poweramp recommendations

Morning everyone, I've previously been a bit of a lurker and only now created an account. I've also recently began going the way of separates and my current set up consists of Onkyo A9010 integrated amp, Topping E30 and L30, Rega RP1 TT, Pro-ject Phono box preamp and Q acoustics 3020 speakers...
Top Bottom