Search results

1. forart.it

Superlux HD681 thread

We're going to send a pair of F model to a guitar player that is going to record (with software virtual amp) a long playing... ...does needs some EQings/corrections for this purpose ? Does someone realized an IR for ? Thanks in advance to anyone that will help.
  2. forart.it

Cambridge DacMagic Plus service manual

Bump. Hi everyone, I've just opened a friend DACM+ for a friend that seems have both USB and XMOS chips dead (no inputs works). The USB receiver is SMSC USB3320C but XMOS has just "C5" on it: does anyone know the model ? Here's a (bad quality, taken by smartphone) pic:
  3. forart.it

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Unfortunally not (yet). BTW you can choose to go with SMSL M200 or Soncoz LA-QXD1...
  4. forart.it

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Hi there, very interesting project mate ! While we strongly suggest to release it under a free license, we've collected "some" web resources for our own similar project: Multiamp & DSP projects OPEN SOURCE AMPLIFIERS PROJECTS We hope that new collaborations can born from ideas's exchange.
  5. forart.it

USB audio interfaces interest

Well, dunno if already suggested, measurements of "new" Behringer U-Phoria series would be very interesting...
  6. forart.it

Wolf's Measurements of SMSL M200 DAC

Hi everyone, I'm a bit confused about M200 entries on Amazon... - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087V1RMKG/ - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087T4Y6WH/ ...so, can someone please confirm that M200 is unique and based *only* on AK4497EQ chip ?
  7. forart.it

$500 amplifiers to test and review?

Ok guyz, some high def pictures of (my) CHAMP-2 interiors:
  8. forart.it

As said, sorry can't send to USA... ...but @amirm could ask Apart directly: https://www.apart-audio.com/About/Contact
  9. forart.it

Double fans and there are videos about repairing...
  10. forart.it

Well, this is the CHAMP-4, maybe batter: And this is the more $$ CHAMP-1:
  11. forart.it

Just acquired an Apart CHAMP-2 pro amplifier (used, for 125€) that costs - with free shipping - € 483 @ Thomann.de: ...unfortunally I can't send to USA for measurements...
  12. forart.it

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

En EU-area testing lab partner is needed, IMHO.
  13. forart.it

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

Added @ Gearogs: https://gear.discogs.com/gear/117494-xls-1502
  14. forart.it

Yamaha RX-596 Receiver Review

My 1st amplifier was/is a (trashed !) A-760. I do also own: - M-50 - AX-396 - RX-V663 (that serves as stereo 3 way multiamp/dac) All acquired used and still working correctly and flawlessly. Great sound. That's why, of course, I'm a Yamaha addicted/lover.
  15. forart.it

Review and Measurements of Behringer A500 Amplifier

If your source (DAC) is have balanced outs go XLRs (or TRS jacks) of course !
  16. forart.it

Ok, I found this interesting owner review for the A800: Hope that inspires.
  17. forart.it

But there's NO Crown equivalent(s) AFAIK.
  18. forart.it

These are different beasts: Yamaha Pxxxxs are PA amps, on contrary Behringer's Ax00s are "Studio Reference" ones...
  19. forart.it

This claim is true for ALL power amplifiers. This is also proven in (very) high-end amplifiers, which in fact DO NOT have volume control(s).
  20. forart.it

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp

Just a question: do you use it with volume pots @ 100% ? Anyway, to me even 1db fan is not "audiophile"...
Top Bottom