Search results

1. C

Cinema 50 with Anthem MCA 325 GEN 2

Hello, With a budget close to 6000€/6300$ to buy an AVR and an external amplifier ( Front Chanels), is buying a Marantz Cinema 50 and an Anthem MCA 325 GEN 2 a good option? I have the opportunity to buy an AVR Anthem MRX 740, like new, but for €1000/1053$ less. Would the Anthem AVR and...
  2. C

Yamaha MX-A5000 With Marantz AV7706

Hello! Thank you for your time and advice. The “solution” that you gave, regarding the use of the Cinema 50 with an external Amplifier for the LCR chanels, is something that i was considering from the very beggining. Cinema 50 with the Anthem MCA 325 Gen 2. My doubt was / is ( I guess ) the...
  3. C

Yamaha MX-A5000 With Marantz AV7706

Hello! Yamaha MX-A5000 With Marantz AV7706 This combination is a good option for a 7.2.4 configuration? This Would be better than the Yamaha MX-A5000 with the Cinema 50 (pre amp mode )? An AVR working as a processor is the “same” as a native processor? The difference in what you pay is...
  4. C

Marantz Cinema 50 - Pre Out

Hello! Thank you! I will take a look on your suggestions. All the best Cláudio Nogueira
  5. C

Hello! Thank you for your Time and attention. A “different” scenario: I have a room with 20m2 / 215.28 ft2.This room have accoustic treatment. The main Speakers will be the focal 926 ( L/R - 91.5db Sensibility - Recomended Amplifier: 40w to 250w) and the Focal Aria CC90 ( C - Sensibility 91db...
  6. C

Hello! First of All, Thank you for your time and help. My end goal is use all the pre-outs. For now I was planning buy the Marantz Cinema 50 with the Marantz MM8077. With this “pair” use a configuration of 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos where the LCR chanels would be powered by the MM8077. I read on the...
  7. C

Hello, It’s possible to use on a 7.1.4 configuration the pre-Out for the front Left/center/Right Chanels ? It’s seems that I can only use the left and right chanel or the Heights chanels when the 11.1 Chanels configuration is selected. The use of the pre-outs are related with the type of...
Top Bottom