Search results

1. V

Review and Measurements of Pioneer VSX-LX504 AVR

Yeah i read somewhere this nonsense "Pioneer couldnt make good amplifiers". I have pioneer elite c90 /m90a separates. There are opinions that this Elite set is better than sony es like 707 es, sony ta n 80es, ta n 77es. Better than technics se a 3000 separates, which were labeled hi end 20...
  2. V

Inside Pioneer amps

Pioneer c90/m90a C90 preamplifier 3 transformers, dual mono M90a 2 transformers, dual mono, non switch
  3. V

Vintage amplifiers that could challenge or approach current state of the art amplifiers

Yup i have pioneer elite c90/m90a combo and its great stuff, top of the Line. 125 db SNR its impressive even back then in the 80s. Today its remarkable result
  4. V

Golden Age of Japanese Audio

Yup its definitely worth it to get Pioneer Elite. I bought mine few years ago, it needed few repairs and it runs great. Sounding warm, soft, with nice detail.
  5. V

Golden Age of Japanese Audio

Thats my pioneer Elite Gear, i have c90/m90a. Definitely from Golden age of japanese audio. Inside nichicon Muse capacitors for audio, nippon avf capacitors for audio, film capacitors, audio grade brass cap carbon resistors, ucon polypropylene capacitors (high grade caps seen in 9000usd...
  6. V

Pioneer Elite m90/m90a, c90/C90a reviews from the past

Pioneer c90/m90 Measures from Italian magazine, 80s
  7. V

Pioneer C-90a, M-90a Posted by audio sharing on September 15, 1988No comments Takuya Inoue Stereo Sound No. 88 (published September 1988) From
 "BEST PRODUCTS" The C90a and M90a are amps with an imposing and natural sound. In terms of price, it is in a position to compete with high-end...
  8. V

Stereo sound japanese magazine ranks/reviews from 1980s Pioneer Elite m90 Pioneer M-90 Posted by audio sharing on June 15, 1986No comments Okihiko Kanno Stereo Sound No. 79 (published June 1986) Special Feature: "Listening to the latest power amplifier 48 models with CD player direct...
  9. V

Hi. I want here to post some reviews of pioneer elite from Golden age of hifi. Lets go Pioneer c90 review/measures from Stereo magazine 80s Lab Tests The clipping level of the C-90’s audio outputs (terminated in the El A standard load of 10,000 ohms in parallel with 1,000 picofarads...
Top Bottom