Search results

1. C

The desktop setup needs an upgrade

So front what I saw, I see that this setup is more focused on musicians, and I won't be recording any music. Right now I have a Samson Go Mic as my main microphone and does the job perfectly because I just use it for business calls and gaming, and it's tiny, which is perfect. Using an audio...
  2. C

I ordered the ilouds for 250, and I'll be testing them when they come. My problem with the 5'' is that I don't really have a nice way to set them up, just with massive stands. I'm currently trying to get a Fiio K7 to try but I'm now having a look at this option with the audio interfaces...
  3. C

Right now I'm more set to get the iLoud micro with a topping dx3 pro plus which is about almost 500 euros. What would be your suggestions against that?
  4. C

Yeah you are kinda right about that. Actually after thinking about it and watching hours and hours of reviews I think I'm going for something cheaper. Since I never owned DACs, AMPs or combos, I think I won't see the real value of buying something that expensive. I've watching reviews for the...
  5. C

It's possible that I could get the L50/E50 for about 400, what do you think versus EX5? I lose the Bluetooth, but I could always add a Bluetooth receiver if I really need it, and the iLouds have Bluetooth covered, won't sound the same but still pretty great I think.
  6. C

From the list, I think the only ones that are hard to drive are the Argons, but since that's a 500dollar headphone that only sells in America, I won't be getting them in the near future haha, unless I get a used one for a nice price. As you said, in that case, I can always use the ex5 as a...
  7. C

I don't know if I have the space to have those monitors at face level. Give me a nice setup of DAC, amp and speakers in that 600 range and I'll check it out
  8. C

Ok nice, thanks for the explanation. After watching some reviews I'm more inclined to buy the EX5, do you think it would be enough to power all those headphones I mention? I also agree with you about the iLouds. Probably the best size to set up on my desk. Gonna leave the mx5 + Micca rb42 for a...
  9. C

Yeah he does the review with the Fiio K7 powering the Fostex TH909 and a pair of Mackie MR624, that's why I thought it would be ok to use in this setup
  10. C

Really? I just watched Z reviews using it with the Mackie MR624
  11. C

Wow thanks for the input. I heard about the ilouds but since I'm a newbie I don't know if I'll be able to calibrate them haha, but yeah would be a good learning step to make. Are they better than the ones I mentioned?
  12. C

I'm a kinda newbie still, in this case, the preamp functionality would be for the speakers, right?
  13. C

Hi, thanks for the comment. They are the Tygr 300. I'm also considering the Fiio K7. As for used products, I'm all for it but in Europe, it's kinda difficult to find anything on eBay, I don't know if there is another website better in this case. I'm considering also de E50/L50, as for JDS I know...
  14. C

Need to upgrade my current desktop setup

Hi all, so I'm kinda new to audiophile (2 years ago I was still using Astros A40 so don't judge me) and since the beginning of the last year I bought 2 KPH30i (one clear, that is modded with Grado pads, and another normal) and a Beyerdynamic Tygr. I have some headphones on my list, such as...
  15. C

Hi all, so I'm kinda new to audiophile (2 years ago I was still using Astros A40 so don't judge me) and since the beginning of the last year I bought 2 KPH30i (one clear, that is modded with Grado pads, and another normal) and a Beyerdynamic Tygr. I have some headphones on my list, such as...
Top Bottom