Search results

1. A

Optimizing a Genelec / NAD / DIRAC / JTR Setup

and if you thinking if those woofers aren't aligned to speakers is a problem: they deliver 23-500 (+-6dB) and hence negligible, genelec tells you same here.
  2. A

and as far as all those subs, and systems and computations... i went into a rabbit hole as well. Then dropped it all and returned with one thing that manages it all for me on top of GLM.
  3. A

so, i've done something similar to this image below but with placeholders for speakers and subs. With your room i'd do something like below (a little leveling challenge) and then i'd cover whole back with wood slats as image above as well as side walls for approx 1 m, that would take care...
  4. A

Wrote you on the other topic you created about all digital... i think you'd be better off with just Lyngdorf mp-60 and genelecs, nothing else. Again, IMHO. Or, a bit less money, Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 and Lyngdorf MP-40 to separate stereo listening and home cinema. Also, i've place all of these...
  5. A

What Receiver for an All-Digital Genelec Hi-Fi System?

had to register to offer my 5 cents here... not sure if OP has landed successfully but here it is: - for stereo setup (or, rather, 2 spk + 2 woofers) - i'd go with anything that has AES/EBU out (say Azur 851N, NAD M50, etc.) - in parallel (or contemporaneously) i'd connect analogue XLR to...
Top Bottom