Search results

1. M

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Wiim mini + Loxije A30 vs Fosi Audio BT20A PRO vs Aiyima D03 + Bookshelf speakers Wchich one and why?
  2. M

Audio Equipment in Boxes

Boxes are kept in the rent flat, in one room. So the same temperature almost all the time. I am keeping an eye on it :) Just wondering if capacitors will lose the power? Is it possible?
  3. M

Audio Equipment in Boxes

Hello All, Short question. Is it safe that my audio equipment (AV receiver, stereo amplifier, few speakers, subs, TV, etc) are keeping in oryginal Boxes for at least year? I mean after it was used. I will be moving to new home and now do not have place where to set it up. Capacitors will be...
  4. M

Home Cinema Improvement - Atmos vs 2x Sub

Correct :) Just want to hear that I am making good decision. I suppose that i will be happy with one sub. The case is that HT1205 is no longer on production. Do not want to mix series I with II. That's why i need to make decision now. I can not check it in room :( I am :)
  5. M

Home is build now. But standard i suppose 2,7-3m. Than we will need to add suspended ceiling. So maybe i will provide cables for future? Just marks dots :) on cell :)
  6. M

Hi AdamG247, Thank you for interesting in my topic. To be honest, my top was the same. As most of streaming (Netflix, HBO) contain Atmos from DD+ i may live with that. But second sub is something that I really like to taste. :)
  7. M

Hello All, I am a new member of this community. But following ASR from many years. As I am building new home I thought to improve my Home Cinema system. But cost are limited. So as for now it's around 500$. Currently I got Yamaha 1070 AVR and 5.1 speakers. I thought wchich of adds will...
Top Bottom