Search results

1. A

DAC/AMP for Headphones and Yamaha A-S301

Could you by chance explain why this is the case, or recommend anything to read up on this topic? Fairly new to hifi, but the claim that more power/more reserves (like beeing able to set your volume control to 60% while listening, instead of 90%) provides better/clearer sound quality seems to...
  2. A

Did a quick test today with the DX1 and the 990Pro. While not straight up painful at full volume, it's pretty uncomfortably loud. So the DX1 has no issue with driving the 990Pro, which from my understanding are slightly on the lower side sensitivity wise already. EDIT: This was with low gain...
  3. A

Much appreciated, that shouldn't be an issue for me. When I have both the Yamaha and my headphones connected to the DX1 do they both get their signal, or would plugging in the headphones disable the signal for the yamaha?
  4. A

I was just thinking about an all in one device which I can use to get a better audio signal from the DAC to the Yamaha and the headphones, while at the same time having an amp for the headphones included. Like connecting a Topping DX1 to my PC via USB and then connecting both the Yamaha and the...
  5. A

Hello! I'm looking for a DAC/AMP to connect both my (soon arriving) Beyerdynamic Amiron and my Yamaha A-S301 to. At the moment I have both devices connected to my PC via aux, one at the front and the other at the rear, relying on my onboard audio (B450 I AORUS PRO / ALC 1220, which has a built...
Top Bottom