Search results

1. N

New DT 770 (32 Ohm) EQ thoughts?

I figured it out myself, thanks to what you posted a couple months ago and a thread on another forum, @staticV3 ! :-) For the reference, I will attach it. It is based on three measurement reports, one being the Korean site you amazingly found, static; the other two being: (1) Reference...
  2. N

Also, if possible, I would love a Parametric EQ to the RAW frequency response (flat target).
  3. N

Hello! What about this EQ compared to an uncompensated graph and Harmann? The additional -4 dB pregain is to bypass Windows' sound processing artifacts. See Ending the Windows Audio Quality Debate for the full method (involves changing settings when installing EqAPO as well). I also use...
  4. N

My Review of the 32-ohm Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro

Hi! I am not very well-versed in critical listening and testing audio equipment, but I recently got a new pair of headphones (the ones in the topic line) -- and thought I'd write about my impressions after a few weeks of using them. I did work in a hi-fi store for some time so have a little bit...
  5. N

Was the target in the AutoEQ run flat or Harmann? Did you account for differences in graph scale?
  6. N

Thank you very much for this. So the ZIP file contains results for a neutral AutoEQ preset, unrelated to my own EQ posted earlier?
  7. N

ok :) I'll take the various factors into consideration, give it time to let my ears adjust (which is great advice, as I've noticed my preferences change a ton as my ears get "bored") -- then post again in a few days.
  8. N

I am serious about it, but also cannot afford any additional equipment. I am merely posting to see others' comments to see what my level of audiophilia is and how balanced my sound preference is -- and of course most importantly to see if there are any ways to improve it. As my knowledge is...
  9. N

My knowledge about the filter options and Q values is minimal to none. I used AutoEq as a base, then I adjusted according to my preferences and knowledge. If you have any suggestions to improve, please state them. I am more than happy to try them. I prefer a warm sound with powerful sub-bass...
  10. N

I am very satisfied. I strive for perfection. I am 19 years old, so minimal hearing loss (most likely). This is balanced according to my taste and what I've grown up to prefer. Comments are more than welcome. 6-7 kHz and 13 kHz are way too high on the DT770s, as has been commonly reported. Hence...
  11. N

Fine-tuned further.
  12. N

I am also using crossfeed, Meier's in Peace. See next post for updated version.
Top Bottom