Search results

1. F

Seeking advice on analysis of REW measurement

Thanks for the response. That would be an endeavor that takes a fair amount of time, given how cluttered my room is and the fact that my wife has given me strict instructions to keep the clutter within my room and not move any of my shit outside. Still, can I ask how do I interpret the...
  2. F

Thanks. There are a few things that I would like to ask for clarity: You said to apply the EQ settings. From what I had watched of a Julian Krause video, it seems that the EQ window in REW would only help to generate an EQ file that I need to load up into Equalizer APO, which seems to be a...
  3. F

Ah, thank you for that. I've done a single measurement of L and R speakers each. I'm afraid I really didn't understand your comments about the EQ filters yet and I'm trying to read up on that first, but I've uploaded the separate L / R measurements below here in the meantime. Thanks for the...
  4. F

Hi, I had recently started to analyze my room acoustics using REW and a MiniDSP UMIK microphone. I would like to get some advice on what I need to do to fix some of the more noticeable peaks and troughs in my room frequency responses. This is my first time measuring my room acoustics so I am...
Top Bottom