Search results

1. A

Android 14 supports bit-perfect USB audio

According to Android 14 beta blog, there will be native support for bypassing the mixer. Each app would probably need to implement this if appropriate.
  2. A

Conditions triggering EU sound level warnings on Android

I wonder what are the conditions that trigger an Android phone to apply the EU sound level warnings. In my case, the phone is Samsung S20 FE 5G. EU standards stipulate that mobile devices have to obey some rules regarding sound levels. The device has to present warnings before the sound level...
  3. A

The definition of instrument grade

What's the definition of "instrument grade" as applied to DACs or amps? I understood that it refers to performance close to AP (~120 dB SINAD) and allows using the device for precise measurements. Is the term based on chemistry, where "instrument grade" gases have a high degree of purity for...
  4. A

Topping NX4 DSD charging voltage

I checked the manual of Topping NX4 DSD, which specifies the maximum charging voltage: However, the maximum voltage permitted by the USB specification is 5.5 V at the source (USB 3.2 specification, 11.4.5), before the voltage drops of the connectors and the cable. The maximum voltage at the...
Top Bottom