Search results

1. K

AMP > Subwoofer LFE vs RCA

Thank you so much Kal! I've sent an email to the SVS guys and that's exactly what they've mentioned as well. Noted on the limitations with having a fixed HP and LP and will definitely look for this capability in my amps going forward. Very much appreciate you sharing your expertise here to a...
  2. K

Thanks for your input! From what I can tell from the manuals, the pre-amp subwoofer output cuts off at 100hz, and I have an additional option to set a high-pass filter on speaker line outs fixed at 50hz. If that's the case I assume my best option is to turn off LP in the sub leaving it at the...
  3. K

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

Hello! Have been using these A300s for awhile with my Triangle BR02s and recently just purchased an SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer. Was wondering what solutions you guys used to connect to your subs? I've heard the SW out > LFE for subs isn't optimal for music use and high level connections are...
  4. K

Hi! I've finally gone ahead and pulled the trigger on an SVS SB1000 Pro and was reading up on how to set it up better but I've gotten a little confused with the crossovers between the low pass filters on the subwoofer and high pass filters on my amp. As a background, here is my budget setup...
  5. K

DAC + crappy Active 2.1 vs input to Mobo

Thank you both for your replies, seems I may have just wasted 200 USD that could have been put toward a better amp / speakers then. Thanks though, always good to learn something everyday.
  6. K

DAC + crappy Active 2.1 vs input to Mobo

Hello! I'm just getting started on this journey from the Logitech Z623's (2 speakers and 1 subwoofer+amp) no less and while waiting for my amp (SMSL A300) and speakers (Triangle BR02) to arrive decided to plug my DAC (SMSL D300) into my pc via USB to compare against what I was using...
Top Bottom