Search results

1. F

Topping E30 II DAC Review

got e30 ii from service and guy said it was something with internal power supply, fixed immediately and now working fine
  2. F

I will answer this but will say none :). hope guys from service don't ask me these kind of questions...
  3. F

samsung phone charger PS, yes it was connected all time as it should. stand by and power on was managed by E30 as source appear. symptoms were: working at evening and not working in the morning :)
  4. F

after 6 months my e30 II passed away. not good...
  5. F

so what is real problem connectinge30 to nad poweramp?
  6. F

not all of us "cursed" with great hearing ;)
  7. F

Matrix Element X2 Streamer Review

thanks for this! 15% difference is pretty significant IMO looking forward to see how other preamps behave...
  8. F

so, it is interesting :)
  9. F

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Objection, Your Honor! I think measuring preamp in full or almost full amplification is not correct. Half, lower end maybe? I got this question when figured out and read about sucking preamps in DACs. When will use preamp at -6dB or so...
  10. F

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

can someone explain this? I found out same thing with E30 II (detailed explained on e30 II topic). There was audible difference E30 working in DAC and preamp modes
  11. F

what is the question?
  12. F

I found out an interesting thing about this DAC yesterday. I finally put together the setup in the living room (elac DBR62, NAD C356, E30 II, stands filled with sand, shortened the wires to the speakers :) ) and noticed that when I turn up the volume to about 80dB, the vocals are distorted. The...
  13. F

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

same experience here. yesterday finished new stands for speakers and placed them at equilateral triangle (about 2m) toed in. nothing spectacular happened, albeit it teared down sweet spot to few centimeters. when they were 2,5m apart and sitting position at 3,5m, not toed in, I could move 1...
  14. F

Why do passive speakers still exist?

and they all get money from bill gates to behave like that!
  15. F

they start to breathe at 2,5m :)
  16. F

JBLs are great, DBR lacks 1,2 and 3... suck at 3,4,5 and you still want elacs :). get rid of elacs if you can. IMO you too close to speakers
  17. F

last sentence totaly not true! I did that and finally got dbg62. debuts get sucked from distorted highs and if you not too drunk you can’t listen them long
  18. F

at which level? usually you specify it...86dB, 96 dB...
  19. F

one more satisfied user... upgraded from debut 6.2 and DBRs corrected only remark I had about debuts high frequencies on jazz, accustic and instrumental music, maybe vocals too. not much but enough it was annoying at debuts. DBRs although have more detail doesn't bother at all. lows are less...
Top Bottom