Search results

1. S

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

not only germans, also swiss germans and austrian ;)
  2. S

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

yes, it went to court. i complaint against the dealer because i had a lot of trouble with the devices and he refused to take them back. i live in the EU so we have a thing called "gewährleistung" which protects the customers for 2 years on newly bought things. so i contacted my law insurance...
  3. S

Denon AVR-A1H

for me as noob: does that mean, a speaker with less sensitivity is better when i dont want to hear any hiss? tbh i dont get it. when i have a low sensitive speaker, i have to raise the volume higher. then i have the same hiss with the low sensitive speaker because i have to raise the volume. or...
  4. S

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

@dan3952 I had those thingens. I can tell you, its the worst i ever had. There was also a professional opinion that was created by an engineer (because all that went to court). There were so many problems, not only the buzz/hiss. I bought the complete Rega "set" with DAC, CD Player and Amp. The...
  5. S

Marantz Cinema 50 installed

yeah, dont give up, thats the important one ;) i finished all now and i guess the result is very good. i am not sure if my last measurements where so bad or if they optimized something, but it sounds really better now than my measurements i had the last half year or so. i'll see when i have time...
  6. S

when the avr (marantz cinema 50) has my workstation where dirac runs connected and the TV, then i see only the dirac calibration page on the AVR and not anymore the screen of my workstation, which means... i need to buy a laptop to be able to configure dirac? feels very wrong to me. why is the...
  7. S

awesome, the dirac supported manually activated my license now - i assume thats some sort of "email got blocked" for whatever reason, because i never got an email.
  8. S

hmm, still no email, ordered 6h ago, so i guess they really used my [email protected] - that does not even have an account on their website lets hope they can easily fix that yes
  9. S

yep, just ordered it. i hope they dont create now an account for my other email address, because i have for nearly all services another email account, e.g. [email protected], [email protected] etc. - and i ordered for [email protected] but used [email protected] for paying etc. :> because...
  10. S

dlbc was available for the cinema 40, now its gone. wondering whats wrong there.
  11. S

i have no problem in paying for Dirac as i think its worth it, even if its expensive. But i feel screwed if those who waited or buy now get a cheaper price than those who paid in the early days more. I asked Dirac and seems like there is maybe some sort of discount available.
  12. S

its a joke that people that bought dirac live full bandwith and now want to buy multi sub do have to pay 499 whereas the bundle is for 799. so those who bought early and took the early adopter risk are now punished for 49$. dont know but that feels very very wrong to me. i hope dirac gives those...
  13. S

Rega DAC-R DAC Review

i had this DAC and the amp from them. i wanted some things to get repaired (warranty), the dealer went insolvent and i had to go to court to get things fixed. the court ordered a technician and they checked those pieces i had. there were some serious things the technician complaint and i was...
  14. S

Marantz / no dirac bass control?

I just wondered whats with Dirac bass control on the C50 and searched a bit in the internet and found this: https://www.4kfilme.de/denon-und-marantz-in-der-krise-kuendigungswelle-und-preisverfall-beim-hersteller/ - its in german so maybe use some translator tool if you are not familiar with...
  15. S

(e)ARC not working on LG C1 and Marantz Cinema 50

sorry for the bad quality, the phone has probably a bad camera driver or software... but guess everything can be read. imo this should work, but the upper screen shows a problem. tv/Audio has ARC, all other have only(?) hdmi.
  16. S

yes, arc is turned on, but i can not set it in the input settings. i change the language later to english and make some screenshots
  17. S

maybe i should buy a toslink cable and use that. seems like (found that on google) that many have such problems with the c1 and earc. do i have any disadvantage with toslink vs hdmi? i guess all audio formats that go through hdmi can also go through toslink?
  18. S

yes i set it to toslink/hdmi and tried to play around with simplink, no difference. i am wondering if i understood something wrong with this arc... this goes all over 1 hdmi cable, right? so i only have to connect my AVR and TV with 1 cable, not an extra toslink or another hdmi cable?
  19. S

Anyone an idea why eARC is not working? I connected the HDMI cable from the Marantz (the middle port where it states (e)ARC) to my TV, HDMI Port 2 where it states ARC (not eARC). When i start Netflix on my TV, i get no sound through my AVR. What i noticed too is the input configuration, it is...
Top Bottom