Search results

1. Puzzle

Does Bal really sound different?

I know bal output provides larger power so you can get higher sound level, and some amps perform differently at their SE and BAL outputs. But I noticed that sometimes I can hear the difference between bal and se, but.sometimes I don't. When using my same fiio k7, for my n5005, he6se v2, mdr z7...
  2. Puzzle

truthear hexa iem

Hexa has been on sell for sometime, has anyone tried it? I bought the zero after looking through Amirm's review and am very happy with it. It's a very comfortable wearing iem (better than my 5005 and exk) and sounds good. Would also like to give a try for Hexa if it performs better than Zero
  3. Puzzle

N5005 Sounds so plastic

AKG and Harman recently have big deals on N5005 at 199 bucks, and I went blind for one. Everything is fine except no matter which filter I use, the texture of its sound is so plastic and when you hear the detail of music, my ears also suffer from some filling like coarse texture. I saw the...
  4. Puzzle

Hifiman Edition XS unbalanced channels

I bought an open box Edition XS from its certified seller, and as soon as I got it, I found it has noticeable difference on sound level for left and right channel, anyone have same issue? I see some guys from reddit or other posts said Hifiman has really shit QC and I fortunately didn't meet it...
  5. Puzzle

Topping A30 Pro or L70

I see there is a discount on A30 pro ($350 to $250) on amazon and I am also very interested in the new L70 amplifier($350), from the review i don't see a large differences on their specs, and to drive my he560 and mdr-z7, will there be any difference or which one will be better? Thanks guys
Top Bottom