Search results

1. Sullen778

Pre/Pro vs Preamp for stereo setup?

Definitely considering this. Thanks!
  2. Sullen778

Pre/Pro vs Preamp for stereo setup?

Apologize if this is a dumb question, but most of what I can find online applies to multi-channel setups with surround processing and whatnot. I use my floorstanders in a 2-channel home theater type setup where we watch a lot of movies, stream television, and casually listen to music as well...
  3. Sullen778

Schiit Freya S Preamplifier Review 2

Unrelated to the Freya and months later, but this comment has me laughing out loud over here.
  4. Sullen778

Second-guessing my purchase

I wanted to follow up on this again. Are you using a miniDSP device or some sort of processor for Dirac Live? And what are you using to drive the Evos?
  5. Sullen778

Interesting. Most of my streaming and (obviously) gaming can be done through a mini ITX PC hooked up to my TV, and it looks like you can run the Room Correction Suite with a PC license. Thanks for the recommendation.
  6. Sullen778

Hey everyone, first post but long-time reader; used the forum to help my purchase of several DACs, headphones, and amplifiers. Apologize in advance if you find my dilemma boring, unoriginal, offensive, or stupid in any way. Regardless, I'd still like some advice. I've always been a vintage...
Top Bottom