Search results

1. C

Please confirm my setup before I go on a purchasing spree. Thoughts?

Please confirm my setup before I go on a purchasing spree. Thoughts? Hi all, my media setup is a room that is attached also to the kitchen. The length of the entire room is 25.5’ x 21.3’ including the kitchen. Just the TV area is 25.4’ x 13.8’ to give you an example of the split between...
  2. C

Would it be bad to do in wall surrounds and exterior LCR speakers for a 5.1.4 setup? If not, what are some recommendations of speakers?

Would it be bad to do in wall surrounds and exterior LCR speakers for a 5.1.4 setup? If not, what are some recommendations of speakers that would be good for this? I am currently looking at the Monoprice THX line with 365IW for surrounds and the 365T or L/R/ and 365C for the center. Would this...
  3. C

I want to run both my TV and Projector from the same receiver. What do I need to make this happen?

I want to run both my TV and Projector from the same receiver. I have a 5.1.4 setup. What do I need to make this happen? Is there a receiver that has 2 HDMI outs that I can switch back and forth from whatever device I want to watch? While still allowing 120hz for gaming consoles, etc…thanks!
  4. C

Monoprice vs Polk or Klipsch in walls? Not many people recommending those brands recently. Are we just not a fan of the quality?

Monoprice vs Polk or Klipsch in walls? Not many people recommending those brands recently. Are we just not a fan of the quality?
  5. C

Home Theater In wall/ceiling speaker recommendations/help for 5.1.4 setup + 9 channel receiver?

Home Theater In wall/ceiling speaker recommendations/help for 5.1.4 setup + 9 channel receiver? Heck, any other brands would recommend before I pull the trigger on these? What are some good brands for in walls for around the same budget? What I had decided to get... Front and rear surround =...
Top Bottom