Search results

1. P

Denon x3600H

Hello Members, am looking for used Denon x3600h in good condition with box. Let me know if anyone is selling the same.
  2. P

HDMI and DACs not evolving

Still it doesn't address the requirements. Atmos support is not there. All we need is preouts upto 2vrms with good SINAD. Agree this market has not evolved in last 5 years and stuck with 5.1 DD and DTS.
  3. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

When I said it voltage issues it is not the receivers, I am talking about the need of step down transformer.
  4. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

In Asia this model is not there. Not in favour of getting in from US due to voltage issues. Am more looking at pre amp/processor use only.
  5. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Just curious. Since there are no alternative repalcement in this price range for now, is Denon 3800 the best bet for now? reason is the SINAD measurements as per @amirm at 1.5V rms is 90 DB. So if we can play in the safe range for pre-out, still it is the best bang for the buck? Is 90 DB...
  6. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

@beaRA, @amirm . I want to start enjoying Atmos which is not possible with current receiver (rx663). I don't intend to use more than one subwoofer. All I need is a good avr which I can treat as preprocessor. My 663 has multichannel input which I can use as amplifier and also have 2 channel...
  7. P

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Was waiting for 3800 to pass the results. Now that it failed what is the best alternative now ?. This is where @Amir and forum members can help folks like us waiting to upgrade our 10 year gear ( I use Yamaha rxv663).
Top Bottom