Search results

1. H

DAC/AMP specs with no hiss

How do I do this? When I plug in the ka1 to the USB port, the volume changes and I only control the volume on the dongle. I use foobar and Tidal and both are at 100 volume, is that what you mean?
  2. H

I think I found the cause. When I have the laptop connected to the ´PSU I don't know. When I connect the ka1, the volume from the fiio app tells me that it can go as low as -63 dB wich is 0 volume and I listen to it at 4 or 8 max which are -44 dB and -36 dB respectively. At least, that is what...
  3. H

I think I found the cause. When I have the laptop connected to the charger, the hiss is present, but when i disconnect it, it is gone. Looks like for some reason the extra power is making some noise when connected through the usb port and also the 3.5 mm jack. Does any of you know how to solve...
  4. H

If the laptop is causing the hiss, how can I solve it? I thought that the ka1 was cuasing the hiss because the laptop had more power and actually I can feel it because I don't have the volume as high as I have it on my cellphone.
  5. H

I found these graphs. So, the ones on the left are the best right? Because in one graph the dx3 pro plus is on the left and ahead of the Qudelix, but I've read some post that say that the dx3 is not suitable for iems at all, while the qudelix doesn't suffer from any hiss. That's confusing me a...
  6. H

Hi , I wanted to know what are the specs I need to check when looking for dac/amps or just Amps that have no hiss with iems. I'm new at all this audio hobby and I only have the Fiio ka1 and when I plug it into my cellphone with my Ikko OH10 and S12, both don't have any hiss at all. However, when...
  7. H

Hi , I wanted to know what are the specs I need to check when looking for dac/amps or just Amps that have no hiss with iems. I'm new at all this audio hobby and I only have the Fiio ka1 and when I plug it into my cellphone with my Ikko OH10 and S12, both don't have any hiss at all. However, when...
Top Bottom